going to do weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dudeman99, Mar 19, 2008.

1. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

lol, i second that

2. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

get at least one other friend that wants to smoke with you. preferablyt one who has been high before. its a fun ride, you're not gonna trip. if you do, the trip is pretty mild. just keep reminding yourself you WILL be okay soon. gl. and yeah you got majorly ripped off lol

3. Hesh

Hesh Member

i third that... :D

4. zomg911

zomg911 Member

fourth it

5. bloomingtonhippie

bloomingtonhippie Member

i think you should have tried weed before you spent 50 bucks on one gram. but its, cool u didn't know. addiction all depends on how much you take and how often you take it. i have one joint every month and i dont feel attached to it. i actually get it for free from my friend cuz he doesnt lose too much. sometimes i'll have it a week apart, but not usually. u cant overdose on weed too easily. in fact, its very very hard. but yeah man, its a very spiritual herb, so have a good time with it

6. dudeman99

dudeman99 Member

NO! Well i tried weed two nights ago. Now im addicted. I took two hits and passed out. When i woke up i just needed more in my system. I already took out another mortgage on my house, sold my mothers t.v., and sucked a dick for more weed.

7. so speak low

so speak low Just Chill

Hahahahaha

8. crimsonbegonias

crimsonbegonias Member

hahahahhahaahahah you're snorting keef off the thighs of Cuban prostitutes now too i take?

9. ishade32

ishade32 Member

bloomingtonhippie: your wrong. its not hard to overdose on weed. its impossible. look it up.

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Hahaha! Aren't we just an outrageous bunch of people?! :p