Going off

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I want to fucking break something. Namely my brothers face. He's fucking pissing me off so bad it's not funny. I swear to fucking god, one more wrong word out of that fucking prick and I'm gonna split his fucking mouth open. Dumb bastard wants to keep talking shit after I told him to leave me alone, and then stand up, get in my face, and cover me in spit. I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is since he started weight lifting, but I'll still beat him teh fuck down. And Jeffrey, nobody gives a fuck what you think of this, so save yourself some effort and SHUT THE FUCK UP

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

How'd you know what I was gonna say

3. TheChaosFactor

I split your dome to biatch. :rolleyes:

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

dont let him upset you. you can choose to ignore the situation. im not saying that to be condesending... just that it often helps and all of us often need reminded at times (including me).

5. TheChaosFactor

I dont think anything would help more than beating him senseless and watching him lay in a pool of his own fucking blood. Maybe then he'd tread a little more carefully next time.

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yah, sometimes beating the hell outta someone is the best option.:p

7. TheChaosFactor

not sometimes. all the time. You can say anything you want to somebody and they'll never take you as seriously as when you break their fucking nose.

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I vote beat him up.

9. TheChaosFactor

I'm going to if he keeps talking to me. "Why are you so mad?" "What's your fucking problem?" What doesn't he understand about "If you keep talking to me, I'm going to fuck you up"? People say there's no point in fighting, I'm sorry but I have to disagree. What's it solve? The problem of somebody's fucking mouth and refusal to listen to polite requests.

10. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

i say beat his ass only if he has a considerable amount of money on him

otherwise its not worth it

11. TheChaosFactor

the dumb fucking piece of shit just went and got high in the fucking garage. Every time he does that and gets caught I have to take the blame for it. You could smell it all the way to the stairs and the door. If the landlord came by we would've been fucked. I swear to fucking god he's such a dumb piece of shit. Seriously, I don't know how we're related because he cares about nothing but what he wants. He's got no responsibility for this family or himself at all. So long as he gets to go out all the time and be a fucking loser like his little friends that are fucking going nowhere. I wish he'd save my family the bother of fucking with him and just die.

12. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

now THAT you don't mean

13. TheChaosFactor

I know..... I'm just so sick and tired of having to carry this family and doing things for him when he's so selfish and irresponsible all the time. He doesn't care about anything but himself and when he can get high. It's bullshit and he seriously is about to get fucked up.

14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

That really sucks, me and my sister used to fight all the time, now we miss each other like crazy, its weird, you should try to let that shit go threw one ear and out the other, I know its hard to do, cause I still have trouble with some of the stuff my mother says to me at times. so I kinda understand.

15. TheChaosFactor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.