Going hairy?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by aeshna5, May 26, 2004.

1. Tamee

Tamee naked

I´m also thinking of growing my hair out and dreading it. I LOVE IT. especially on guys, MMMmmm...

2. Piper82

Piper82 Member

I haven't shaved in years. I sometimes encounter rude comments from some family and friends, but they accept it for the most part. I don't see why it is anyone else's concern... I've never received any complaints from guys about it either

3. livenude

livenude Member

i've got a friend with dreads. he's pretty tall plays bass and always looks like he's tired as hell and needs sleep. i've also seen a girl around the school with dreads. looks pretty good i must say.

4. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

i am a man but i sry hair pit and legs r gross

5. Bro_Rific

Bro_Rific Banned

I hate hairy bitches. 99.99% of men hate them as well.

6. Tamee

Tamee naked

I don't think anything is "gross".

7. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

That's lovely. :rolleyes: When I first stoped shaving my husband was a little nervous, I think. He didn't say anything, but I think he was wondering what my motivation was. Now he likes it! It is sexy, but some people are so hung up on what society has told them that they can't even get turned on by it because they are so scared. :eek:

8. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i have been thinking about that lately. like why the hell do i bother to shave? just because everyone else does and society tells us that we have to? but i like that just shaved feel of soft skin. so i shave every 2 to 3 weeks. i have really long dark hair on my legs and i remember when i was in about sixth grade that everyone else was shaving and i used to get some shit from the guys about out it. but the girls didn't really care. they used to ask me though why i didn't shave cause i was such a girly girl with all the make-up and everything else. maybe i should go back to not shaving.

9. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

Yeah, tell me about it!

10. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

Alot of people have no brain because of society....Hmm I think if society thought that it was sexy that guys shaved only have their face, and plucked their butt hairs it would be okay.

I like going natural. I am meant to have hair where it grows.

11. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

My thoughts exactly!

12. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Well I got a lot of indian in me and I have so much hair growing on my chest stomache legs and arms, and face, so I dunno if thats true, maybe its only for pure bloods... but im like mostly German and Indian with trace amounts of english and scottish, so yeah...

13. neoteny

neoteny Member

For those of you who do not shave, do you pluck your eyebrows at all? I'm just curious.

14. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i pluck mine alot. but then i do shave most the time. i just don't like them really thick. they are spaced really far apart and thin.

15. Tamee

Tamee naked

I pluck my eyebrows. I'm not that hairy, though, cuz I do shave occassionally. not anally, though.

16. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

NO WAY! I don't pluck anything. But than, I don't wear make-up, or dye my hair. I love looking natural! It's so beautiful! :H

17. dasiy

dasiy Member

18. dasiy

dasiy Member

I shave my eyebrows. I know it's weird! And I wish that I had never started,but I have very light eyebrows and whenever I do them, I have to go back with lip liner or something and darken them.

19. Piper82

Piper82 Member

I don't pluck my eyebrows either. I guess it is just part of me revoting against the standard created by society that women have to go through all these painful processes to be beautiful. If thats your thing, go for it, but I feel like natural is beautiful. Just my opinion :)

20. Coalmine119

Coalmine119 Member

I love hairy girls they are so sexy.