Going down and fingering

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by quikslvrx, Sep 10, 2013.

1. quikslvrx

quikslvrx Guest

Ok ill keep this quick and as non vulgar as I can. Ive always been able to finish a girl off by just going down on her. Now I am with someone who's gotta have something inside her while I go down on her. Im not a sexual retard I know what fingers to put in where and in what position, we talk about it she's made it clear what she likes. Simply how do i get in a semi comfortable position where i can both go down on her and use my fingers? I know I can just flip her on her stomach but I don't really need my nose in her asshole. I know we can use toys ect ect. But that's not all my kick, Im just trying to figure out Is it even possible? Its not that I cant get into position its that my hand is half under her falling asleep my elbow is up in the air my chin is in the way just the logistics SUCK. Any ideas?

Oh one more thing she gets SUPER sick when she gets on birth control, she dries up and I go limp once we put a condom on, any other viable options in that department?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like fingering my wife's vagina & seeing how far I can stretch it open with as many fingers as I can get in it at once - usually four at the most at one time.

3. toon198122

toon198122 Member

Ok the best way I've found have two chairs in the room with soft cushions have her ass at the end of the bed her feet In the chairs you neal inbetween her legs gives you plinty of room to be elbow down and out of the way pirfict shot at the clit for the mouth middle and ring fingers for the magic hole and the other fingers held down by your thumb so your not constantly poking your face

4. andrews988

andrews988 Member

Have her at the very edge of the couch/bed and kneel on the ground in front of her.

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

have her lie on her side

6. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

Edge of the sofa has always worked for me, comfy, lots of room and puts you at a good height for play, been eaten and fingered many many times like this, girl can also use a vib easily if required