Going crazy.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by WDYKAM, Jun 2, 2006.

1. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I think I'm going nuts. I don't know why I'm here. I just don't get why I'm living. What am i supposed to be doing? People in the world are terrible. You ever notice how many people talk about you? Ever feel like there's so little good in the world, and all that is good you can't get to? How I feel right now. I don't know why either. It's a friday night, schools almost over. I just all the sudden feel really down.

2. IllusoryFreedom

IllusoryFreedom Member

Everyday, man. :$

3. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

get really high and dance

4. spooner

spooner is done.

i feel really hungover. that is almost the same.

5. lazysunbird

lazysunbird Member

I know exactly how you feel...sometimes i get really down like that too and wonder why i'm here. Hopefully i'll figure it out one day,and i hope you do too.

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i think alot of people feel that way sometimes...usually when i feel that the people around me are making me feel that way, i just isolate myself from the world and so what i enjoy doing most.

7. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Yeah, it's called being sixteen and living in Wisconsin. You'll get over it. :)

8. StoneTempleRoses

StoneTempleRoses Member

Yeah it will get better just think of the good times you had and I know theyll come back. I've felt that very same way earleir this year and now im feeling content and more peaceful than ever.

9. Freebird_

Freebird_ Member

Yeah I see what you mean...sometimes all seems worthless...but think of the times everything seems to be all right. It'll pass...