Going Commando Is Healthy

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by GBBlondie, Apr 11, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Good to hear I'm doing something right. I rarely wear bras, I just wear camis. I will wear a bra around the house sometimes, and only a bra, that way I'm not totally naked when my curtains are open. And I avoid underwear every opportunity I get. Both underwear and bras are uncomfortable and yep, the body needs to breathe!!

TAZER-69 likes this.
  2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

A cami is a type of undershirt, btw... I don't wanna leave any men here confused, haha. I'm not so sure many women even know the correct term for those shirts.

3. meeses

meeses Member

No clothes at all is even better....

4. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I only wear boxers when I go to work. Slacks tend to show to much...really don't want to get in trouble at work. Other than that, it's commando for me.

5. Erica:)

Erica:) Member

I used to go commando all the time.. but as of late I have been wearing some type of panty,.. its the craziest thing.. hahah depending on the fabric. my pubes find there way out through the fabfirc and then I would get a pinch.. and scream oouch! hahaha and people just stare at you like.. what!!! and you just cant say.. sorry my bush is pinching me. hehe. so most paints I wear something under .. but dress or skirt.. no way .. and bras.. hardly ever...

6. meeses

meeses Member

just shave the pubes and the problem is solved :) It's the trend theses days anyway. :2thumbsup:

7. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Have been known to travel light occasionally! But only under knee length or longer skirts/dresses!
    My family doctor suggested it to me many years ago as a way to treat/prevent thrush. It helped.

8. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I threw all off my underwear away years ago.

9. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

Im always on commando. at least tats my parents tolerate.

10. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

Since I was ten.

11. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

Commando in jeans is seriously uncomfortable for a guy.

1 person likes this.
  12. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

regardless of the weather lol

13. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I haven't worn panties in months, and rarely wear a bra either... I love the freedom of being "naked" under a dress... or yoga pants and a tee shirt.

14. jill8

jill8 Member

I go without panties whenever possible which is most of the time. It is nice to be able to feel the skin down there and for it to fee the breeze and not have fresh air shut out.

15. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I've just found out that a close friend of mine hasn't worn underwear for years! I was quite shocked, she is the epitome of correctness, an upstanding citizen & quite religious! She is approaching 70, so maybe there are a whole bunch of people out there who no longer use underwear, all walking around minding their own business....I'm starting to think that I'm now an odd ball because I wear panties far more often than not!

16. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Unless she just got to the point when she decided to stop following rules that someone else decided was right. There is something to be said about getting older and saying "fuck that noise..."

17. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I go through phases.

1 person likes this.
  18. DJammies

DJammies Members

Hello all. Newbie to the forums here. As for going commando, I've been doing it (for the most part when I can) for a little while now though it was mostly a comfort thing for me. But if there are actual health benefits to it...even better!

1 person likes this.
  19. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I go commando all the time. And I have to disagree that jeans for a guy are uncomfortable. I also shave totally down there. It just feels so much better.

Samuel Wilson likes this.
  20. jill8

jill8 Member

I agree, the combination of being hair free and not wearing restrictive panties is certainly a liberating feeling, allowing one to be more comfortable and to feel sensual. In public this makes for an intense awareness of one's eroticism.

2 people like this.