Going Braless

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by LotusGem, Apr 24, 2005.

1. theindiethinker

theindiethinker Member

i wish i went bra-less as much as i wanted too, I'm usually bra-less at home, but i work at a park with disabled children ages 8-17 and mentally challenged adults 20-35, wouldn't feel comfortable not wearing a bra around them you never know what thye are going to do or say, if i am with family or close friends i generally dont have one on, and when i do they are the wireless ones (body by victoria amazing!!!) :D

2. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

sometimes they show if its a not so good quality bra but i kinda get embarrassed when they come out braless

3. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

bras were developed by guys to help keep the boobs looking good,but bras like marijuana are not for everybody :):)

4. Tsukiko_777

Tsukiko_777 Member

I go bra-less all the time, i don't like wearing one at all. The worst thing ever is waking up after you forgot to take off your bra before bed because you were too tired. Then you wake up feeling like you're in a straight jacket lol. :hat:

5. CrazyDreamer

CrazyDreamer Member

I dont go braless unless I'm just hanging out in my house or something. I really dont like the look of low jiggly breasts with hard nipples under a cute shirt or top. Plus I think my breasts would distract people if I went out without a bra.

6. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

I rarely wear a bra except for work. I usually wear one for work because I have nipple piercings and the shape would show. When I do wear one, I have a really comfortable one (this if anyone's interested) that has no underwire and is without a doubt the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. I will never wear underwire again. It's awful stuff.

Unless I have a sheer shirt on, I pretty much never wear a bra. I'm ok with my nipples being visible (they're always hard because of the piercings). Guys don't worry about visible nipples.

7. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

i don't wear one much, if i think about it i'll put one on when i go shopping or something, i don't like my nipples showing very much....

8. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

my nipples are hard or get hard easy and the girls are kinda large after two kids.

9. HotNSexyMilf

HotNSexyMilf Guest

never.. except the first few months after giving birth, somethings gotta hold those pads in place so i don't leak everywhere.. lol

10. noela

noela Members

i'm actually pretty much always braless. i feel like i look better in most tops i wear, and its not obvious since i'm only a B34.

my friends envy ;>

11. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

most of the woman i know dont wear the old over the shoulder bolder holder
    they save their bras for going out on the town or something like that:D

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Now that's the kind of distraction we men don't mind :cheers2:

Also 5 years ago when this thread was first started I knew it would never die

Hotwater

13. zen_mistress

zen_mistress Member

I like bras, especiall lacy ones. I cant really do without one though because of my size... I have heard from many sources that maternity bra are extra comfortable if yo cant do without, but want somethig comfortable to wear at home.

14. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

I am thinking of trying a tie dyed sports bra but they are expensive
    and I can flop about 'til then...
    peace
    Delfynasa

15. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

I try to go braless as often as possible and only when going out do I put on a bra.

16. maxt_out

maxt_out Member

As I look down, down, down. . . my left tit says to the right one: "if we keep hanging out down here, people are gonna think we're nuts."

17. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

yeah ol dolly said this like in 67 or some chit dolly is a grand old broad and hey i love broads it is a sig of class to me

18. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

now last night lady g dropped her or his pants and her shirt she kept on her bra she had on a nice leather bra and kept on her panties wtf who really cares then ohh my god she flipped off the pops he he did anybodies camera melt?? he he he i like the little girl she has a big set he he of well balls

19. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

hey i dont like wearing a jock like u said if we were meant to have 1 we would have been born with 1

20. 52~unknown~52

52~unknown~52 Member

i like my bra.... it's actually pretty comfy.. but i only like to wear 2 of the ones i have because the others are uncomfy...:(