Going Braless

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by LotusGem, Apr 24, 2005.

1. dailia flaiflower

dailia flaiflower Member

i agree!! free the spirit my sisters!!! i also hate wearing them!!! :(

2. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

i love dressing up in sexy lingerie.. but i'd say 90% of the time i'm home, i don't have on a bra or undies. i go out in public without a bra sometimes "because i can get away with it," but more so in the summer than winter.

3. artisteque

artisteque Member

I don't go braless because I feel uncomfortable when I'm not wearing one. However, my breasts are small enough that I can usually pull it off without it being too noticeable.

4. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

Mostly when I wear baggy shirts. I should more often! But it Feels a bit strange if I try going to sleep bra-less, not sure why

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

How can you, and why would you sleep with a bra on?

6. artisteque

artisteque Member

I could never sleep with a bra on. So uncomfortable!

7. slylikeafox

slylikeafox Banned

I approve of this topic

8. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

I never wear a bra to bed.. and whenever I dont feel like putting one on I just dont.. I have small boobs, so you can't really tell when I dont have a bra on haha

9. huldra

huldra Member

I don't really like wearing a bra and usually take mine off as soon as I get home and into my room. However, wearing them in public, etc does give me more confidence and I wear them often.

I wear one in public and when people I am not really close with are around because frankly my breasts are really not that good looking. I have some self-esteem issues regarding them as I am sure many women do. Keeping them all pulled and pinched together is not really enjoyable though so I loathe putting them on expect for the once in a blue moon bra I find that makes them look nicer and feels like it is helping with my posture a bit.

Hmm.

10. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

Hehe i love bras now so its rare for me to be bra less....

I went bra less once when my size was a few sizes bigger...i didnt really care i dont think...Tho for some strange reason i doubt id feel as confident if i choose to do it now...*odd*

11. Cool Side of the Pillow

Cool Side of the Pillow Member

Since I just read through the whole thread with great appreciation, I'm going to try to give a polite, respectable male point of view on this topic. Of course, that might be hard to do, because we guys tend to lose our minds when it comes to boobs!

The first thing is that I don't want to come of as an "anti-bra" male. You certainly don't owe me a peek at your breasts, even through other clothing. I know that bras are pretty much required in formal business settings, and many other social situations, and I also understand and appreciate the "comfort factor" for those blessed with the larger sizes.

But that said, braless women are beautiful, and I don't just mean as in see-through or thin clothes. I mean just the natural shape of a woman, as opposed the the artificial underwire, push-up, padded bra shape that so many women think we prefer. You can be cute and sexy in a tank top, or stunningly glamorous in a shimmering evening gown.

Now if you want to be sexy, nipples peeking out are absolute dynamite. They're definitely attention getters. I know there's guys that don't have any manners, who don't know better than to "talk to your chest," and they always ruin it for the rest of us. Those of us who were raised better won't stare, but we will notice!

Thanks for listening! I love you all! :D

12. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I think most of us actually dress to please other women. If we dress too risque for a social or business situation, it's almost always another woman who will criticize. I don't think I've ever had a man tell me I should put on a bra.

13. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

I only wear a bra when i feel like they feel heavy or when i go out of my house, im usally braless when i go to sleep becasue it drives me crazy to have to wear a bra or anything at all when i sleep, and yes i sleep in the nude and it feels great.I have E size boobs so i have to wear one when I i go out or when they feel heavy

14. alyssalovestheworld

alyssalovestheworld Member

I have bcup boobs and i'm a highschool freshmen.

I just took my bra off a few minutes ago.
    I don't know, without one on it definantly does feel a lot more freer.
    But i think i prefer wearing one, to me it's more comfortable.
    I wish people didnt make such a big deal if someone doesnt.
    Weird society. Fucked up society.

15. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

well, so many sub topics with this question...
    1)underwires are totally evil and of the devil if there is one!
    they work free of the cloth and jab you!
    2)bra-less hell yeah! most of the time! I have big old cow boobs(dd)
    and am old enough that I really doubt anyone is looking so why not
    be comfy and let the girls fly free?
    3)sleep in a bra?! are you MAD?!
    4)underboob sweat- I put deoderant under them
    5)yeah they are saggy which is a major drag but the rest of
    me isn't glamorous either so I really doubt some nasty uncomfortable
    bra will make me suddenly beautiful-there a couple outfits I have that just work better with a bra but there aren't too many of those...
    peace
    and let your girls fly free!
    Delfynasa

16. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I like to go braless at work because it makes doing my job very painful. But sadly everytime I have someone complains. My bra hurts so bad.

17. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

i cant go a minute with a bra, i love the support and my nips dont show through them lol

18. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Never wear cheap bras! Look after your boobies in some good quality ones and the underwire won't work free.

19. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

You think that is a good thing or a bad thing? ;)

20. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

I rarely wear an bra, but then again I am only an small b cup. so , I can understand those with bigger boobs needing an bra, and feeling weird without them. I dont care what other women do with their boobs, bra, or braless. As long as they are happy I dont see the problem with it.