Goin' down Query

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Roisin, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Roisin

Roisin Member

Hey ppl,

You've prob heard this type of thing before but any genuine advice will be much appreciated anyway.

Basically from the start (we're going out 5 months, almost) my boyfriend has been reluctant to go down on me. I did it for him numerous times but he was slow to respond and, after he finally did it a couple of times, he has now cried-off claiming he doesn't like it at all especially as his face gets wet doing it.

What do you think I can do to encourage him to give it another go? I can't help the wetness thing! I think he should be more understanding. I'm thinking about stopping giving it to him until he changes, but as he knows I enjoy doing it, it might make things awkward.

R.

2. JezzaMan

JezzaMan Member

some people just simply don't enjoy going down on others, thats just how they are, depending on how many times your boyfriend did it prior, either he didn't like it to begin with was just hoping to make you happy, or something changed...did you change your diet perhaps? nothing can turn a guy off more from eating out than a not-so-sweet necter...ask him why he doesn't enjoy it? what changed? you can't force him to go down on you if he simply doesn't want to, its unfortunate for you, but thats life. . .

3. Roisin

Roisin Member

Tks JM,

*Gets paranoid about the taste'n'smell down there*

But seriously, I don't think that's the prob. Maybe ur right - he just doesn't like the idea....

4. BigKing

BigKing Member

He's obviously an un-educated, selfish, simple minded, quasi pre-pubescent loser, get rid of him and fined some one that can satisfy you emotionally and sexually.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am in an counter situation. I like giving cunilingus a lot more than my partner likes giving fellatio. Since she enjoys getting eaten, it works out.

Is your goal to enjoy your sex life together or is your goal to receive oral?

6. Blighto

Blighto Member

Hmm, id try shaving down there if you dont already, most guys prefer to eat a shaved pussy. And just make sure its clean. If he still doesnt like it.... then i guess he just doesnt like the idea. Does he appreciate you gong down on him?

Have you tried the 69 position?

7. whereami

whereami Member

Sorry but if he still hasn't done it after five months,he ain't gonna start now. If he doesn't like then he doesn't like it. Strange but some guys,I guess are just like that. Now if he expects you to go down on him well then yeah,you'd probably be in the right by cutting him off.

I'll tell you like I told another guy who's girl wouldn't go down on him: Find another who does enjoy it doing it.