God Speed You! Mogwai? Sigur Ros? ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Music' started by kidswillbeskeletons, May 12, 2004.

1. is this it?

is this it? Member

Hey, you're going to Curiosa! I'm jealous. I wanted to go but I found no one to go with me, none of my friends really know these bands. :(
    As for Godspeed You Black Emperor, Mogwai, and Sigur Ros, I know little of them but what I know, I like.

2. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

yeah I thought Godspeed were AWESOME, but i agree with Pressed_Rat, they do follow the same format in every song, ya know, starting quietly, then building and building to a climax. I would love to see a GS!YBE show though, with all the projections and effects though. Mogwai are fantastic, i'm looking for live bootlegs at the moment from them, anyone know anything where i could get those?
    Jaz

3. Trixie

Trixie Member

East Hastings by Godspeed, freaking amazing...I've actually walked down East Hastings and every time i hear that song i get that creepy vibe! Sigur Ros rules ... Anyone like Modest Mouse? Le Tigre, The Mars Volta, The Red Light Sting, The Smalls?..wait,...anyone even heard of them? lol...ramblings!