god, i just cried so hard.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

its so sad when young people die. i remember this girl that was in my elementary school, a few years younger than me. she died shen she was 6 or 7. i knew her, i went to the funeral. never really given it a second thought. its sad, she was a nice girl. today would have been her 13th birthday. something about that is depressing. she will always be 6 years old in my mind, she'll be a little girl forever. anyways, i always read the obituaries. to see who died. the memorial thing for this little girl was in there, with a picture and a poem her little sister wrote for her. last time i saw her sister, she was a baby. she probably doesnt remember brittany at all. thats sad. heres the poem she wrote:

roses are red
    violets are blue
    we love you
    we miss you
    we will always remember you too.

thats so sad. the girl is probably about 6 or 7 now. same age brittany was when she died.

and another thing, in 10 days, on the 12th, it will be the 3rd anniversary of my best friends death. god, im so sad. my uncle died a month after she did.

i hate the winter.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

my dad died Jan. 9th
    I don't really care about death though, I don't know why it just don't bother me
    crying is good for you, it's how you release your feelings

3. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

It's okay.. I know how the death of one child can affect another, before i went to 7th grade (last year) in the summer there was this kid my age, older by a few months who moved next door in the new houses. We became friends, he was pretty cool. Then one night i dunno, it was like 3 o clock and i heard sirens, my mom heard them too. we looked out side and it was nextdoor i didnt want to go outside too see who it was, my mom told me. i just went to my room and layed in the dark. it was very depressing.

4. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

sometimes things are easier to deal with than others. i have experienced many losses, but a few really stand out in my mind, for some reason. i just cried over this little girl i barely knew. i knew her family though. were you close to you father?

5. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I hate when people are at my work and I can't make pics cause I had a really mean one in mind. :D

6. Duck

not really but, both of my grandfathers, my mom's mom, five great-aunts and uncles, and probaly about 9 pets have died. I was never effected by death. However, the sorrow of my family and stuff effected me real bad.

7. kier

kier I R Baboon

:( i'm sorry...but treasure the good memories too, and please smile :)

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

You may not have known her well, but sometimes just the tragedy of it all is too much. A little girl who will never grow up and experience life is more upsetting than an old Grandmother who lived to 94.

9. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

thats very true, daisy. god, just stopping and thinking about it is horrible. almost everyone in my family is dead, which has affected me but not so much as all the young people that have been killed. its horrible to see these parents at the funerals. my best friends mom had to be on tranquilizers. her dad was obviously fucked in the head, because he was taking pictures of his own daughters dead corpse. brittanys parents were a wreck too. god, its too horrible to think about. my friends boyfriend was recently killed too. he was gunned down. that funeral was hard too. i hate funerals. the next one im going to will be my own, i promise myself that. but then, ive made that promise before.

10. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

my best friend from grade four til grade seven... her little sister died when we were in 10th grade.

she was six or seven or eight... i dont remember her age when she died really but NO older then either.

i remember my best friend always had to bring her little sister along on almost every time we did...we didnt always like it.. but she was a great kid. so sweet. i have footage of her still from my mom's old video camera.

it is sad indeed.

(but i dont know what winter has to do with it... any other season is no different when you really think about it)

11. Juggalo4ever

Here we go.

12. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

thast true...but in my mind, winter has always associated itself with death somehow. everyone i have ever lost, it was in the winter. my mom got cancer last winter. my other best friend got sent to the insane asylum. i know that logically winter really has nothing to do with any of it, but i am always so depressed in winter. everything bad happens in winter.

13. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

god juggs, you can be such an asshole. i didnt need that.

and what the hell does stfu mean? please enlighten me.

14. Juggalo4ever

shut the fuck up :D

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

stfu= shut the fuck up.

juggs is a prick.

in any case... i feel that way about february and june...that is where i have experienced three deaths of people i loved , a piece (each month)...

but still.. i try not to think of it as those months and only just coincedence. :(

16. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

jugg, you're such an ass, i really love that about you.

anyway, it IS a lot harder to think of a child dying than an adult dying. the older they are, the easier their deaths tend to be for the ones left behind. it doesn't even matter if you knew them at all, it just seems wrong. but by the same token, i think the children in our society have been TOO shielded from death, so the rare occaision when a human being can bear witness to death at a young age is very important.

17. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

yeah, i understand. even though i really know that it isnt just winter, my mind just associates it with that. it all comes back in the winter.

and juggs- that was a low blow. dont apprieciate it.

18. Duck

Seriously Juggs, fuck off! There are some times when you should respect other's feelings and not be an asshole (or for you, yourself). When a woman is emotional you have to respect her you little bastard.
    KC, don't defend that asshole

19. Juggalo4ever

[​IMG]

20. Duck

I will, someday. Until then, stop being such an annoying little prick