god i hate it...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Jetblack, May 21, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ok no offense to large women or w/e but i frigen hate it when u have these freaking 300 lb women and men also but mainly women i notice who wear "hip" clothes like shorts and one of those cool nifty shirts that are fashonioble and to me its just gross seeing all that flab flying everywhere seriously they should wear a shirt and sweat pants sorry i just had to get that out in the open

2. makno

makno Senior Member

belly shirts for the morbidly obese .....whoooo!

3. tom

tom Member

Ya know what's hot? When ya see 30 year old hefty women in tweety bird t-shirts, red sweat pants, and flip flops browsing the panty section at Wal-Mart....I love that stuff

4. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree with ya to a certain degree, JetBlack. I think everyone should look in the mirror before they go out the door. Not only people that are overweight, but those that are stick thin too. If someone is overweight I don't think they have to result to sweat-pants only....there's a lot of kewl clothes for "heavy" people. Same goes for supa skinny folks. When I see a woman in stretch pants and a short shirt that weighs like 90lbs. that's not a good look either. But hey, if they're happy with the way they look....fuck it.

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya i know..but seriously have some respect 4 the ppl that have to look at u all day long

6. Althea

Hey now! What's with the "look at u" comment!!?? I may be 33 but I'm in good shape! *lol*

J/K Just givin' ya shit......;)

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

So, Althea, you are in a shape?

8. Althea

Okay.....now I'm embarrassed....*lol*. But yeah, I guess ya could say I am.

9. tom

tom Member

We could, but would we?

10. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

A) i am not your god

and

B) if you do not want to look at another, dont do it. Why do you need others to censor your life for you

11. Althea

ARGH!!!!!! I hate talkin' 'bout myself! Think this is the first time I have on here! But yeah, if ya looked at me you would see that I am. I take care of myself and I exercise often (no runnin' as Marc knows ;) ).

12. seabass42003

seabass42003 Member

no way talk with those people once they dont give a shit what you think which is what is really cool about them and others why would they care about what you think im a guy whos in good shape but doesnt give a shit spend your time on something else besides looking at what you call different people of shapes thats really stupid get a hobby or something so you wont have to worry about differeny people but thats just me talking

13. Althea

I totally agree with ya there, seabass. What's the point in judging others? If they're happy with the way they look more power to 'em!

14. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

I agree with most of what has been said concerning judging people and their choice of attire.I they can live with how sick,crazy,funny they look that's on them.
    I just draw the line on one thing when it comes to the larger sector of society.

300lb people + spandex = there should be laws against it

15. makno

makno Senior Member

yea , revealing clothes for the severely ematiated.....pointless , no revelation!

16. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I used to kinda think the same way about overweight people in skimpy clothes. Then I heard this lady talk on the radio about some book she wrote called Fat Girls Guide to Life or something. Anyway, she was like I can wear whatever I feel comfortable in. If you don't like it, don't look at me! I was like, you know what she's right! Why does everybody have to be a certain size before they can wear certain clothes? If a 300 lb person thinks they look good in a tube top then more power to them! Yay for their high confidence!

17. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Like another porster said, if you do not like it , do not look.

Hey, if I had that body mass, I would still wear comfortable clothes, no matter what some idiotic 16 year olds think.

Hell, to the other poster, I am "stick skinny" as you would put it, but I will wear whatever clothes I want...

18. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

im idiotic now? wow way to show ur maturity seriously... considering the fact that this is a FREE SPEECH FORUM i believe i should be able to state my opinion with out being called idiotic

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

as a fat girl, i'd like to weigh in with the comment "i can't make myself look thin, but i can look nice." i'm sick of wearing billowy clothes that make me look pregnant. they make me look fatter than i am. when i started wearing clothes that weren't completely sticking to my skin, but were more form fitting, i looked thinner. and another thing, is that they're prettier. i'm not going around in sweats and gigantic t-shirt to please some asshole who doesn't like the way i look. get over it.

20. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

wow some ppl r being really stupid first of all the comment was not directed towards u personally but overall and also im fat to so wow ur not pleasing me either way i dont really care how u dress i dont care go out in the nude woopdy fuking do it was comment and u ppl take shit to seriously here nad ppl shouldnt be criticized for wat they say on a....um..... FREE SPEECH FORUM WOW HMMM WAT DOES FREE SPEECH MEAN???! HMMMM LETS JUST THINK ABOUT THAT.....