God exists...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, May 10, 2007.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

speaking of christianity, the christianity forum is full of nothing but people who bash the religion, I dont get it.

2. 121

121 Senior Member

Speaking of religion in general... there is a couple of hundred Gods manifested and worshipped by mankind. They all know the Devil, 'the Lord of Darkness', the Predator.

All the religions share the same Devil but their gods don't match up.

This religous nut case approached me one time while I stood at a bus stop. He tried to force feed me the word of Islam. He wasn't satisfied with devoting his life to this idealism.. no.. he had to approach others and try and convert them into his own delusion. That is just fucking fabulous :D

He started grilling me about life and told me that his god made the trees and the mountains etc. He told everything existed because 'apparently' everything had to be 'built' by his god. He made out that his god designed everything for us... That everything existed to benefit mankind.

How can he suggest that everything we see was created solely to aid mankind? How can he suggest that the entire universe exists soley to serve mankind? He actually thought that everything was specially made just to sustain Islamic followers. He suggested that his god created the universe just for man and for no other reason... I was offended that he found it in himself to approach me and try to make me 'believe' in the obvious nonsense he has lead himself to believe.. along with his entire race. Islam has not evolved into a sofisticated society and it's apparent that they are holding on to a belief that is retarding them from advancing and evolving.

They would rather stone their own to death for entertaining thoughts that do not comply with their neanderthal regime :eek:

3. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

I don't find that to be true, outside of mid-eastern religions (xtain, islam, judism). Pretty much most of the other religions don't have a comparible diety/entity as the devil.

4. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Seriously, take this ignorance to the religion forum and they'll be sure to rip you a new asshole.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

They bash each other to strengthen their own faith and resolve against what they deem as the forces of evil (those who will not believe) from the neo-darwinians to the jews [​IMG]

Hotwater

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Where does it say that in the bible? Cuz if it isn't in the bible, it didn't happen.