God exists...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, May 10, 2007.

1. 121

121 Senior Member

You follow a certain religion because you felt like it. That doesn't mean your chosen belief is truely God. I'm talking about the real G O D btw.

PLEASE tell me your not that deluded. I hope theres a part of you that understands reality and hopefully you only typed what you just posted there for personal entertainment. Levitation? Why would you believe that humans can defy the law of physics with their minds? You know it's impossible yet you believe in it. Bizzare.

Yes, their the elite that have devoted their lives to medicine. Surgeons, nurses, doctors etc. Krsna can't help you if you get a stoke or a heart attack.

Well I don't want to be offensive and I'm glad you realise this. I'm just looking at your grip on reality. Would you be brave enough and admit that Krsna is just an idealism?

Keep your posts shorter please. Lets get to the point :D

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

WEll, I dont really wish to continue this conversation anymore, you have proven that you show no interest in even trying to open your mind to other peoples opinions, and I have to drop my son off at daycare in 3 hours, so this would only be a major contribution to a total waste of time. Im sorry you feel that you are above me in your concept of what in acuality is a subjective reality and that you feel that I am entirely wrong in all that I believe in, and in fact Krsna means so much to me, if you ever felt that sort of divine love, maybe you would understnad. But its clear that you dont even wish to try and hear me out since you are asking me to shorten my posts and to admit that I am lying to myself. I hope your self rightnousess serves you well in the future. Good night.

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Goodnight John. :)

and 121, you are both cool. You may both be on a differnt path but you're not that different.

4. 121

121 Senior Member

Theres no need for that m8 :)

I'm simply hitting on the concept of God, not what you personally love. I'm not talking about what a religion does for an individual but the core catalyst that has created everything. The infinite energies reacting violently in the vacuum of space.

Can you really class me as self righteous for questioning what I read?

5. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

then show me him

why is he alw hiding? stubborn thing!

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

so you really dont believe in god. you just believe in existance.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Which god, there are so many!

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The one that's hiding in the shoebox on the corner.

9. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Then sell them laxatives.

10. Gravity

Gravity #winning

if god exists, as you claim.. then prove it..

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well something does, although i sort of doubt most fallowers of ANY belief would recognize experiencing the presence of it. considering as how the're most likely to have where they least expected to.

and gender, it would seem, is kind of completely meaningless in the context

one thing, you could say my gods are nearly as imperfect as we are, but they do leave our collective self destruction up to ourselves, knowing we are perfectly capable of it.

and i'm not convinced they'd really object all that much if we choose no to

and i don't think anyone's ever "encarnated" them, but rather it/they, from time to time, have chosen a handful, over the millinea, to channel them.

that's all the founders of ANY major belief really are.
    whatever other unusual circumstances may have surrounded their lives and births.

i still think the most important thing though, is what and how much, it/they have left up to us and are most likely to continue doing so.

=^^=
    .../\...

12. Krsna Bhakti

Only you can choose to prove it to yourself. Proof is different for everyone, just as reality is subjected to the interpretation of the individual soul. If you can not feel the prescense of god and know god to be in all that exists, dont bother asking to see proof. You either get it, or you dont. But dont worry, you have plenty of lifetimes ahead of you to change your mind ;)

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

indeed the pertinent question is not what does or does not exist, but rather how much difference does it make whether or not it does.

and even more importantly then that, the kind of world we all have to live in, and how everything we choose about ourselves and everything else, affects THAT.

our invisible friends, be they great or small, are wonderful friends to have, but questions of there existence and of belief, are not those most directly affecting what most of us, most of the time, experience.

=^^=
    .../\...

14. myself

myself just me

We all have a sense of moral values, don't we? A superego, as Freud would put it. So yes, God does exist.

15. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Facts require evidence. Stop corrupting words.

What's your point? These same people once believed the universe revolved around the earth, that the earth was only 5000 years old, and that some virgin gave birth to some dude that rose from the dead. Oh wait, they STILL believe that.

:lol:

A bit pretentious. Don't you think?

16. Krsna Bhakti

No, I really dont think it is, considering it was a joke.

17. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

To the people who are asking for proof: I see proof of Gods existence
    everytime I feel the wind on my face. Every time a splash of water touches my tongue, and every time I see a bird fly through the sky. Every beautiful sound of music is just one gift from God to me. Every blade of grass and every grain of sand is proof that God exists.

Reality is perception. What is real to you may not be real to me, or anyone else.

I saw a guy levitate once. There couldn't have been any tricks or illusions, because he was right in front of my eyes with both feet 6 inches off of the ground. Both hands in the air, his face started to get red and sweat poured from his face. After about 20-30 seconds it seemed like he lost his balance and fell to the ground. It blew my mind...yes....but it did happen.

18. Krsna Bhakti

beautiful post my friend. Glad to see there are other people who realize God in existance itself :)

19. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Bullshit

20. Krsna Bhakti

A bit pretentious, dont you think?! :tongue: