God damn buckets!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Spuff, May 16, 2004.

1. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I'm usually fairly OK smoking weed. Just chill and laugh. But last night at a friend's birthday party, we had several strong buckets with skunk ... my friend's 'garenteed' inflatable bed got busted, we turned all his furniture upside-down, we put random insects in his microwave and laughed satanically, i broke the bucket by falling in it so we used the bath tub instead and we danced to the goddamn Time Warp 12 times ... but during which someone accidentally hit me very hard in the eye and my glasses didn't even bend ... but I got a huge black eye! I suppose you had to be there! I've never been so tired in my life right now ... lol

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Theres a way to fix all this.

Smoke more..

Just my thoughts -Peace

3. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

sounds like an awesome night......you can never do the time warp enough times...lol.....Let's do the time warp again.....:D ......and you have a funny story to tell about how you got a black eye....

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

5. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

last night i chilled at a friends house and they had some super dank shit(northern lights x blueberry) as well as i had some sour diesel x afgan gooey. Both of our buds were fucking amazing and we loaded a bunch of bowls then rolled a big ass spliff. I remember going to get food, but i dont know how i ended up back home... I love it when you cant remember how you got somewhere, but at the same time nothing is suspicious...