"God and homosexuals"

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Bare Foot Bunny Hugg, Jan 10, 2005.

1. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I would agree to a point. I think that serial killers, for example, have forfeited their remaining years. I may be just ignorant, and need to grow more, but I want them dead. I would do it myself, need be, and sleep soundly that night.
    Of course the only way I would condone execution is in the case of multiple offenders, so there is virtually no chance of a booboo.

It is not a sense of revenge, or punishment as much as pragmatism. They are a cyst on society, that needs removal.

2. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Well. I think I told this story already.

One time, when I was wasted, I accidentaly did my girl in the poopchute, didn't do a donkey punch (or the varient known as 'the red sock'), but the next day she was in a lot of pain. I am sure lots of buggers use lubricant, but my point is that you can hurt someone by buggerin' their ass without it, and you don't always use it (especially when you don't bugger them on purpose). So, needless to say, there are probably a few sore assholes in San Fransisco right now, as you read this message.

Ohh, speaking of pain that can arise from buggery, What if you eat 3 dozen of the hottest wings you can find (maybe smothered in purecap (capascin)) and then the next day your partner buggers you? Don't you think that your winky would burn just as much as your partners ass? It almost makes me wanna open a gay bar that serves really hot chicken wings with laxative properties, maybe make the only beer available Beast Ice... that would be hilarious.

3. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

There is also the fact that many infidels (agnostic/atheist) will not believe in God until they die once and are reborn in the next life (suffer the first death). So by killing them, you actually are helping them learn that God exists, and removing the cyst of their existence from society.

Killing in the name of!!!

better do what they told ya..