Go Girls Go!

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Jedi, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

YOU GO GIRLS!

Help improve health /fitness and lives of thousands of little girls in America. By supporting GO! GIRLS GO! movement. Go girl Go is a project by Women's sports Foundation- Which is a non profit organization that is dedicated to improving lives and health of women through sports.

Until now, GO girl Go movement has been said to have helped 200,000 girl athletes and girls in general in over three years.

I am proud to present you this website I found , the go girl go website as well as the website of the official Women's sports foundation- Which has been Founded by Billie Jean king with the support of many other honorable women athletes.

Oh yea, while you are at it,

See what sport turns your groove on ;) and with out further delay: Ladies here is the

www.gogirlgo.com and www.womenssportsfoundation.org

2. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

I was not expecting alot of replies to this post, but I was expecting a good will reply like "oh cool, a website for girls in sport" or "Finally a place where gals can talk about sport"... thinking that most of the people who come to this forum are women- or gender equity supporting guys like me... I thought there would be atleast one good will reply... Think of what those people are doing.. inspiring 200,000 kids is not a joke there ladies and gents.

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Very nice, indeed.... :) Thanks for posting it!

4. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

Finally! thank you! I feel so much better :D

5. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

You're quite welcome. Actually I have an aquaintance (sp?) (friend of a friend) who's daughter (10 years old-I believe) is very involved with Go Girls Go! I think she is a runner, if I remember correctly... She has a LOT of fun with it and it gives her something better to do than sit around the house watching t.v. :)

6. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

Ah track and field, yep yep... . :) glad to hear how popular this movement is :D