Go China Go!! China will lead the world soon!

Discussion in 'China' started by barefooted_in_iowa, Apr 13, 2010.

1. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

2. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

3. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

4. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

dblpst

ZW

5. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

OP is clueless not to mention racist against white ppl. Move your hippie barefoot ass to china and see if you can find this website behind the great firewall of china. Bye bye free speech, but STUPID people don't tend to worry about such privileges.

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think it's an ongoing trolling aspect of the OP's persona... Maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part, I'd like to think linux users aren't fuckheads.... most fuckheads can't run XP, much less linux, so....

8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I think the funniest thing about this thread is if barefoot's fantasies came true, her children would have a much lower quality of life than she does now. Her fantasies are obviously manifested from a deep resentment towards white people mixed wither her own racism and paranoia.

Racism, greed, corruption... these are not American or Caucasian traits. They are HUMAN traits. Obama is in office because WHITE people supported him, she has freedoms and rights because WHITE people decided it was right...

Perhaps she would rather be in Africa barefoot and barely surviving, walking 20 miles a day with 5 gallons of water for her BLACK slave master and expecting to live to ripe old age of 35. Or working her fingers to the bone 15 hours a day in a Chinese work camp for 10 cents an hour.

9. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Chinese gold rush
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDlEQiBfyn4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Chinese Gold Rush.mp4

10. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

11. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

12. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Well, it's not a very peaceful and honorable government.

I used to talk to a Chinese girl on here a long time back. Suddenly she disappeared, Know why? The Chinese govt banned this site from the ISP's in China. She didn't re-emerge until she moved to Europe and could talk freely on the internet again. You think you have things bad in the US, move to China and stay there for a while. You'll be shocked.

13. Vas Deferens

Vas Deferens Guest

I did move here, and was shocked! I don't want to leave! I love China :2thumbsup:

14. blooddonor

blooddonor Guest

News for you, barefoot, you have not experienced racial prejudice like they have in China! The people are beautiful, but, their government is far more oppressive than ours. They don't even consider other Asians accecptable.

15. wolty

wolty Guest

Hm.... the idea that China is going to be the next super power... No doubt about it, they are gearing up for war and simultaneously managing to build up their infrastructure and kick the relliance of fossile fuels by means of wind, sun and sea.
    That it would be a good thing when China becomes the new super power... eh.... not so much.
    The Chinese people are nice, and their culture is amazing, but their leaders, business men and other leading figures are clever, ruthless and cold bastards.
    Hell, they would deffinately go all out world war if they were pretty sure they could win, kind of says it all...
    The Chinese goverment is the kind of goverment that kills or locks away all the journalists speaking up against the regime, kills any business that might threaten the status quo while using child labour to keep up production in the plants and factories that works to maintain the growth and expansion of China.
    The Chinese military might not have fired a round in many a year but they fought a financial war most people did not even notice, mainly building up infrastructure in the countries that the OP mentioned, but not exactly for altruistic reasons.
    See, these countries are now so heavily indebted to the Chinese that they can legally steal and strip mine just about anything they want, and they do, while at the same time following an ancient ploy for invasion, settling your own people in the country to make the distinction between "them" and "us" vauge and literally impossible to maintain.

Funny thing is though, as if the Chinese wasn't bad enough they started working with the Russians on shared economic and military development and will thus make Russia either the number 2 or 3 country depending on India and the developments there in the next 10 or so years.

Do i think America is any better? Nope, do I have a better alternative to propose, and does it matter on account of never going to happend?
    Well, yes to the first and no to the second.
    The inuites, let them rule the world for 10 or so years, they'd eventually go bad from the power as everyone else but it ought to work for about 10 years.
    I figure that ought to allow for some time of peace and respite while people mull the whole concept of wars, expansion and power over in their heads.

16. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

I like it. Not sure I'd bet on 10 yrs though...

Oh snap!
    Inuit mandate; kayak-only commercial fishing for those 10yrs...that would let some fish re-populate wouldn't it then..:2thumbsup:

:biker:and no more salmon for shark-fin eaters!

ok I'm done:mickey:

ZW