go ahead, flame me. i deserve it!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by psyche, Jun 6, 2004.

1. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Absoletuley beautiful! I love it! I was the SAME way at 13-14. Wish I could find my pics. :( I had some nice fetish shots, lol.

3. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

didn't we all go through that phase, to some degree? i did, though maybe not quite as much so. :)

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Alright... I'll flame ya. You good for nothing cute little adrobile woman! -ahem- maybe that was a little harsh..

5. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Holy shit! You look just like an ex of mine from high school! She was a bit of a bitch, but that's another story for another forum. Cute pic, though.

6. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Ahh yes, I had that phase. It started when I was 11 and lasted a couple years. I still have these black 6 inch platform shoes with stars carved out of the heels. I know I'll never wear them again but I can't seem to let them go.

7. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

That's never you! I refuse to believe it!

You look so cute in the one when you were 14. Damned gorgeous in the new ones. *swoon*

8. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

wow u look great in that pic. Yea i think a lot of people go through that faze, i know i did :S you shoulda seen me at my prom, all gothed out (medieval goth) with my gothinc boyfriend on a horse and cart :) lol.

Let we all must experiance that phase and by damn i still miss it sometimes :)
    Yet you are gorgeous now so yay!

9. psyche

i miss it too. i think i'm still there in some sense, i just don't show it as much. i guess i "got over" the phase because i started to succumb to what is more socially acceptable in the adult world. oh well, i'll just be a hermit and look however i want to.

10. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

i dontthink its succumbing to the adult world, its more your mind and body developed a lot in the years between 13 and 20 and the change that comes between those years is astounding. I'm only 18 and i am a totally different person to who i was at 13 and i love and embrace that fact :)

11. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

:) I was alot like that too, at such a tender age. I think it's interesting, I believe I needed to express myself in different ways, -and just find myself- and now that I've grown older I really know how to.

12. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Psyche, are you that beautiful on purpose?

13. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

If you haven't been told already, you were a GODDESS!! You still are a goddess! Anyone who flames you for looking like that, is obviously blind.

I went through that phase, but never...EVER looked that sexy doing it!

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

* I herby flame you.... *

You're FUCKEN beautiful....

there...i hope that this came off as a flame. :)

15. psyche

you all know how to make even the deathliest of pale girls blush. i thank thee!