Global Advanced Personality Test.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by NightRose, Apr 25, 2007.

1. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

Take the test. Post your results.

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/city.pl

secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange[size=+0]

[/size]

Extraversion||||||30%Stability||||||||||||||||||73%Orderliness||||||23%Accommodation||||||23%Interdependence||||||||||||43%Intellectual||||||23%Mystical||||||||||36%Artistic||||||||||||43%Religious||10%Hedonism||||||23%Materialism||||16%Narcissism||||||||||||||56%Adventurousness||||||||||36%Work ethic||10%Self absorbed||||||||||||||||||76%Conflict seeking||||||||||||||||63%Need to dominate||||||||||||50%Romantic||||||23%Avoidant||||||||||||||56%Anti-authority||||||||||||43%Wealth||||||||||36%Dependency||||||30%Change averse||||||30%Cautiousness||||||23%Individuality||||||||||||||||||||90%Sexuality||||||||||||||56%Peter pan complex||||||30%Physical security||||||||||||||||||||90%Physical fitness||||||||||||||57%Histrionic||||||||||||50%Paranoia||||||30%Vanity||||||||||36%Hypersensitivity||||||30%Female cliche||||||23%

Go

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

trait snapshot:

messy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, introverted, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer, unadventurous

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Won't load.

4. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:
    messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

As always... not awfully accurate, yet I love online tests for some reason... maybe it's because they are always wrong.

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:
    rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Mine was mean to me so I didn't post it. It called me paranoid, and needing attention and well...most of the things Bella's said and I was like "how dare you say those things about me?" :D