glastonbury 2013

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by jonny2mad, Apr 21, 2013.

1. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

Well I shall be there and jaz, once there were hordes of us now there are two and we will both be working, jaz being a pop star me walking about .

God I've walked about all over that place through the years, I may well haunt it after I'm dead

2. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

As a Glastonbury resident I'll be there. I'll have a tent doing Tarrot and palm reading for those interested :)

Shayla x

3. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

If I had 200 quid to blow on a festival I'd be there.. sadly, I'm not that rich. May catch one or two smaller ones, we'll see how the summer pans out.

4. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

you could still work it quoth

5. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

greenstewards haven't opened recruitment yet for glastonbury they ask for a deposit which is about £200 but you get that back after the festival I think you do 3X8 hours shifts stewarding most likely in arcadia or you can work in towers .

dc site services are recruiting now they also ask for a deposit and do paid work I think their shifts are 12 hours a day not sure if they do anything shorter.

if you look around you can find other things to do if anyone wish to meet me or jaz at glastonbury you can .

if you have time I'd work the event

6. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

shakti om Im night manager at the se part of the site shangri la bloc 9 the common strummerville and unfairground that bit be happy to see you or any hipformer on site