glass

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by vnc, May 20, 2004.

1. vnc

vnc Member

Oh!

yesterday i realized i had just walked into a big area covered with tiny evil pieces of broken glass, and it just didn't hurt!

I guess this means my feet are getting though enough that i can start looking at the trees again when i'm walking outside :)
    -vincent

2. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Well I always watch where I'm going. It'd be stupid not to. But I know my feet can handle stuff. Actually sometimes if i spot glass i'll test my feet out on it, but I'm always careful. I don't want to run the risk of injuring myself. I can live with a cut or scratch, but I don't want to have to put up with all the "I told you so" comments I'd get following it.

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

Ooo...glad to see you are here, v.....put one of your pictures that you sent me in a frame last night....

4. vnc

vnc Member

sax_machine: makes sense :)

however i'm beginning to trust not only the strength of my feet, which isn't all that much yet, seriously, but more the instinct of my feet to not step on anything dangerous :) Lots of time i realize my feet is just pushing away automagically some piece of crap that would probably have hurt me bad.

It's kinda like if you don't blink for a while, your body automatically fixes the problem :)

And hi carrie! :)
    -vincent

5. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I have had glass in my feet before so I'm usually fairly careful...but the other day I just was not paying attention and I plowed through a huge pile of broken bottles and nothing happened at all...happy to have tough feet I guess...

Still I do resent people who smash bottles something aweful...