Giving stoners a bad name!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Spacer, Jan 12, 2005.

1. snelio37

snelio37 Member

it said he was consuming the equivalent to 40 jays a day. he could have been eating it in brownies or something, but it still couldn't equal that much. that seems kind of silly.

2. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Snoop Dogg smokes 2.2 lbs a week with his buds. he said it's fifteen of them together, so their weekly dose would be 17ozs. That's within the realms of possiblity.

If you're snoop dogg.

(this explains down on the farm.)

How many people have to die! Schwag Kills!

3. hip healer

hip healer Member

i smoked 6 ounces in a week. its not that hard.

4. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

but you didn't fucking murder anyone.......

Right?.......

5. ThickSmoke

ThickSmoke Member

"The drug expert said two ounces would be enough for 300 joints a week, which would equate to a 40-a-day habit."

That is bullshit, have you ever rolled 2 oz into joints? you do NOT get 300 joints out of it.

6. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

does snoop smoke anymore? i thought he quit. like because he got kids and all that.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Snoop is smokin again..... he's been smokin for like a yr or 2 again, i saw it on Conan O'Brien show, conan asked snoop how hes been since he kicked his habit and snoop replied "it kicked me back" lol

8. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

You have to realise it was resin he was smoking, no way he was fucking smoking that much, he's just saying that so he might get off due to insanity from smoking so much hash.

9. Darius

Darius Member

one time i chain smoked 4 joints within 20 minutes and i was on my fucking back. trippin.

10. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

He must have smoked a hell of a lot in the years leading up to that to get a strong enough tolerance.

11. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

It's Bulllll Shit.!

12. torz

torz Member

man, he cant of been smoking that much draw, even when i smoke an 1/4 of draw in a night after the 3 or 4th joint my throat feels like a cactus has been pushed down it. i'm sorry, even good draw is rough on the throat but the stuff here its cheap. its mixed with alsorts of crap from boot polish, henna, oxo cubes, peat al kinds of shit. he cant of been smoking that much. plus it burns very hot & the temprature of the smoke alone will be burning his throat.

13. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member