Giving my first car blowjob...almost

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by amb5734, Dec 21, 2021.

1. amb5734

amb5734 Members

It's been on my bucket list to give a car blowjob. I've received plenty when I was youger - all from female partners. Today my FB picked me up and we drove to a large parking lot. We pulled into a spot in a secluded area of the lot. He opened his pants and I leaned across and went down on him. Got him hard and moaning. Paused to pulled down my jeans and went back to sucking him while he reached over and started fingering me. Was getting hot and heavy when he said someone's coming. We both pulled up our pants quick as some guy decided he was going to walk past us in this huge lot. My friend was freaked and didn't want to chance fate any longer. So I couldn't finish him off for the whole car BJ experience. Very disappointing. But, we got together this evening at my place and he fucked me silly. Happy ending I guess. :)

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've given pretty many at a local pub I used to frequent and never worried about being in a crowded parking lot. It was after midnight most times and I was power sucking their cocks to lessen the likelihood of getting caught.

3. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I haven't sucked cock but I would.
    I could handle getting sucked off in the carpark by you guys

Texasdude65 and amb5734 like this.