give bj's its safer.

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by torz, May 12, 2004.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

BJ's are not safer! I got punched in the face straight after my first BJ, it was shite....

2. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Sounds like an interesting story.. DO tell...

:D

3. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

What happened, dude? Did ya nip his foreskin or summat? You gotta be delicate when you're playing down there......

4. Peace-Phoenix

Ooooh that was low! That was definitely below the belt! This sucks! Damn, I'm not doing much to help my cause here am I?

5. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Nope!

But I think you should tell us the story...or did you just make it up so you looked 'cool'?!:p

6. Peace-Phoenix

Well it was outside a gig. I was drunk. Was propped up against a wall. Some girl comes up to me. I used to know her. She decides to get off with me. Without even a by your leave I might add! Then she wanders off. Then her friend comes along. Sees this girl has just got off with me and wants a piece of the action. So she gets off with me too! All the while I'm innocently propped up, drunk against this wall. But she wants to go one better, and goes down below. Then her friend comes back. Oh shit! Well I can't get off with them both now can I? Even worse it turns out they're lesbian lovers. So I get punched in the face....

7. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Har Har! Poor Sal:p

BUT...was it worth it?!

8. Peace-Phoenix

Well it made me talk of the school for about a month, but no, it was shit....

9. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

damn those lesbian lovers!:p

10. Maon

Maon Member

torz ........... will you tattoo me next week ...? ,,, can do or too busy?

11. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Just remembered this ... when we started sex education at my school - I must have been about 12 or 13 - one of the girls in my class asked the teacher about how safe blow jobs were. The teacher didn't even know what they were, and the girl had to explain it to her...

12. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

Thats craaazy!

13. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Well, this was in about 1989... a more innocent time!

Oh, and she was Welsh if I recall.

14. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

I went,many years ago,to the local convent school. We were the first year to receive sex education( private school so I guess they could do things differently!) We saw a video of one fluffy bunny,then two fluffy bunnys,then a whole tribe of fluffy bunnys,but no explanation of how this came about.
    that was week one. Week two we saw a whole load of naked girls jump into a swimming pool,then a whole load of naked boys jump into a swimming pool,then back to fluffy bunnies and how chickens lay eggs. It was a strange mystefying experience. I found out about the realities of it all by reading books furtively up the corner of the local library while my Mum went shopping.
    All I can say was ignorance was not bliss.

I would support taking sex education out of school, I know that I would prefer to tell my children myself about these things as and when they ask, and at a level I think is appropriate for their age. But, and as ever there is a but, what about the children whose parents don't tell them. My little sister was terrified she was pregnant when she was 11 as a local lad french kissed her in the park. I as a sixteen year old big sister was able to put her mind at rest, and fill her in on the "mechanics". Have to say she didn't believe me!

I know there probabley aren't any families as narrow minded as the one I grew up in left any more. But there will be lots of parents who for one reason and another, pressures of life ,using TVS as babysitters, just don't get round to telling their children, if they don't learn the basics in school, those kids will be vulnerable.

15. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i did...but didnt click on them...where do they go?

16. torz

torz Member

Fly, I never though about it that way, I went to a catholic school (I am catholic but have to admit that I don’t believe in all the cathoilc religion teachers especially about sex). The school I went to & the way they teach was to the highest standard & nearly every subject that was tought, religion came into it at some point which I thought was great. Even if you didn’t believe in god & the religion, it set moral standards & tought kids about the right & wrongs in life, that is until it came to sex ed. I really don’t think that the (catholic) churches beliefes on sex isnt right for this day in age because kids now arnt been brought up in strict religious environments (I’m not saying they should or that some arnt its just now the same as it was say 100 years ago). I don’t think the churches teachings on sex are healthy either as it causes problems later down the line as has been expressed on the love & sex forum. One of the biggest problems that I see causing teen pregnancys & STI’s (not directly) is the media, the way we advertise, soaps & TV programs, they are all centred around sex. Surley the government realise this & should atleast pass some kind of law about what they can show on TV, how you can advertise etc. Many people would come back to me saying, "well there is a water shead on TV, yes there is but it dosent stop TV producers showing sexual sceans or implying sex on TV, the 4 main soap just prove this, Eastenders, Corination St, Emmerdale & Hollyoaks, all showen before 9pm & all have a strong focus on sex. Surely these programs, advertising, the media, even pop music as you said are just encouraging kids to have sex. If the government want to tackle the issue of teen pregnancy & STI’s then surely they should go to the route problem.

Also, as well as educating children & teens, what about teaching adults? I have to admit, my parents have never educated me about sex or my sisters & brother yet my dad stopped speaking to my sister when she got pregnant at 17. I think that if my parents had, had to go to classes that tought them how to educate there children on sex, how to approach the issue, how to talk to them in a manor that kids will understand, not feel embraraced about talking to kids about sex & how to reasure kids that they can talk to there parents about sex & its issues then half the problem would be reduced.

I also want to say to you that you must be doing a fantastic job, I know how hard teaching sex ed can be, especialy as kids arnt always matture enough to understand how serious sex & its implacations are.

Hippy Smurf, I too think hallam FM stinks & I don’t listen to Big John, I’m a Galaxy 105 fan myself, but I enjoy the phone in because you get to listen to other peoples opinions & it encourages people to think which is something many people don’t do nowadays, they just do. Also where abouts in Doncaster are you from, my bf is from doncaster & I spend most of my time there.

sorry maon I cant my self I’m on sick leave at the moment, my friend can though if your strugling to find I good tattooist.

17. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Bessacarr - where does your boyfriend live?

18. veinglory

veinglory Member

The underlined stuff is normally spam links added by spyware, please don't click them and do get your computers cleaned of this stuff if your posts are full of these links.

19. veinglory

veinglory Member

yes but who was saying this about which agencies and on what basis? Until it is a policy that the agency itself says it will follow I just assume this is the usual hysteria surrounding anything to do with kids and sex.

20. torz

torz Member

he comes from Edlington but he lives at warmsworth at the moment, i spend firday to monday in donny.

yeah, i know where bessacar is, a lot of my firends come from bessi who i spend quite a bit of time in the childers with.