girls

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by rydns, Jul 3, 2006.

1. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Maybe, but those ones are more into your dick than you as a whole, correct?

2. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

Alot of chicks are more into your dick than you as a whole. Girls can be just as shallow and sex driven as guys. Take me for example. And what's so wrong with smoking crack? We can't go judging people for their recreation activities. Crack is part of who I am.

3. rydns

rydns Member

you are by far the hottest hippie chick on earth! anyone want to second that??

4. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

ahaha yea i'll second that, peacelove looks like one of those heady chicks that i would like to get a little muddy with [​IMG]

to the original poster, i dated a girl for almost two years that was totally against weed smoking, so i just made a point of not smoking in front of her, or talkign about bud in front of her..the reasons for her opposition to smoking were totally based on all the bullshit propaganda, and when she saw that neither me or my friends had any problems as a result she eventually got curious and started smoking...so that was a nice addition to our relationship haha

5. rydns

rydns Member

"and we could get clean together and find us a soapbox where we can shout it!!!"

clean is better than muddy. im kinda glad i didnt go out with her. shes sort of a bitch now.

peacelove will you come to indiana and live under my bed????? pleassssseeee!!!!!!

PLEASSSSSEEE!!!!!

i havent smoked in like 4 days and im gettin twitchy. not realy twitchy but pissed off alot easier.

oh yah bring weed PLEAASSSEEE!!!!