girls

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Devocet, May 11, 2004.

1. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

i think these things are funny becuz no1 knows wut the hell is going on half the time, all im saying is that animalir...w/e her name is...shouldn't rag on other peoples threads... im not takin anything personal or to the head, its just that it pisses me off when people are so self centerd and so like...ahhh i dont know wut the word is but its annoying...she just totaly insults this thread, and wut im sayin is if she doesn't like it then dont respond to it...instead of insulting it...but dont worry some day some where everyone will be perfect for her and maybe she will learn to except all the imperfect people...idk i just find it rude!!!!

2. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

so you mean it was just the way she put it,,
    like if she said nice and politely "I do not think it is the sex of the person, I think its just how they act" or something along those lines you wouldn't have minded? Or is it just the fact she disagreed with you?

3. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

thats wut im sayin

i hate people who hate

4. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

hmmm.. you must have said that on purpose.

one suggestion: try loving people you hate. It changes them and your perception of them...

5. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

To me this seems to be someone hating on females. Your a hypocrite. You had no right to start bashing me, that's why I don't care. You have no idea who I am. I was trying to make a bloody point, that guys aren't angels.....no one is.