Girls look better without makeup

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Noonecares21, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Peter Barnett

Peter Barnett Members

Agree, girls today with pumped-up lips etc no longer look like women, they scare me.

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

She is OK but would be a total hottie with a ton of makeup ! Said no guy ever.

Lipstick sales are way down, but fancy skin care gadgets are actually on the rise.
    Does makeup have a place in a pandemic?

3. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

Every single one of my x and current GFs looks at their most beautiful as they wake up in the morning with no make-up on with their natural beauty on show, before they applied a small amount of make-up, none of them liked to much on them, and as beautiful as girls-woman are with a little make-up you can't beat natural beauty.

oldguynurse likes this.
  4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

5. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is, or frankly really should be, giving ladies the opportunity to be a little more, um, flashy (or is that, fleshy), in dressing when in public places. It's a golden opportunity for them for a bit of trying things they never would otherwise. An extra blouse button undone, a shorter skirt, leggings without a skirt, etc.(Oops, 'leggings' for Brits means our pantyhose, and that won't work over here. But still, there are snug, ivory-tan-color ones.) And the famous bend-over-in-a-skirt trick.

And I've noticed that I'm using my eyes, eyebrows and forehead for expression more when talking w/someone. Try it, get creative.

6. Roy Halister

Roy Halister Members

Not all girls look their best without makeup.
    It's a lot of hard work and money, taking care of your skin to make it look beautiful without makeup.
    Yes, and makeup too, you need to know how to do appropriate and not always very bright and thick).

oldguynurse likes this.
  7. AgingNYChippie

AgingNYChippie Members

Most women look better without make up. For one thing most women do not understand how to use make up (very lightly to enhance natural features) and they use too much. More to the point I find anything more then a hint of eye shadow or creative colored nail polish to be a turn off. Of course if I like the women she'll look great no matter what, but I prefer no make up. Indeed I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend that wore makeup, beyond a light smear of lipstick...

scratcho and oldguynurse like this.
  8. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Maybe they just have fun painting on all that stuff and don't care what dudes think.

The global cosmetics industry should be worth 438.38 billion by 2026. According to the estimations, the global beauty market will have a decline of 20%-30% due to the pandemic. Women in the US spend around $3,756 on cosmetics annually. 45 Absolutely Astonishing Beauty Industry Statistics for 2021

9. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...they just have fun painting on all that stuff..."

Yep, for many it becomes an obsessive/compulsive kind of thing, where they're hypnotized by the image in the mirror. Victims of all the 'marketing' ads and crap.

10. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

all that face paint might look good in the mirror .but once your outdoors with the sunlight on it ,it shows up and looks horendous ,,,howevr ,i do like the gothic look ,with the black lipstick .not sure wether it looks sexy ,or kinky ,,maybee a bit of both

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

For me little is more :)

12. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

that never was me---- my cousins were like that--- long time for them getting ready with make up and the curling iron---- i just never felt i was any good at it

oldguynurse likes this.
  13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Well, well, well. It’s women’s issues and all the men are talking about their dicks…ooops, I mean preferences.

the question is, do women believe men who say this?

I suggest generally, no, as most men see “natural” style make up and assume it’s no make up.
    They, generally, do not want fully bare skin, in my experience of talking with men, living with a man, and reading what men post online (their true selves). They want perfection that looks natural.

BandA and kikker_vanger like this.
  14. I have never given any thought to men's views on the female form or the wearing of make up. Personally I don't give a fuck. What you see is what you get and if you don't like it, fuck off.
    This type of conversation actually makes me extremely angry.
    The original question makes me extremely angry.

kikker_vanger and scratcho like this.
  15. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

I look like ‘me’ with or without

there is no drastic moment of wow

just a plain Jane here

16. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I've worn very, very little in my life. Never worn eye makeup. Maybe some base and concealer (if I had a pimple). Sometimes lipstick. Never had an issue attracting men's attention. Not saying you're wrong if you wear it just that some men like the natural look if you keep your skin healthy.

6Sailor9 and Pussytimes like this.
  17. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

I love women who take care of her look so make up yes I love it .

6Sailor9 and granite45 like this.