Girls in school uniform

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by redordead, Mar 1, 2006.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i dunno i think the school girl is a little overdone now, its cute sometimes but meh
    i like to venture out into other types of roleplaying and cosplay

i got a princess leia bikini =) hubby loves it more than any schoolgirl costume

2. benzo420

benzo420 Member

Schoolgirls - the look is hot, and I like role playing too.

3. gondo

gondo Member

An old gf used to put her hair in braids and wear knee socks to bed for me. It was really hot.

4. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

The wife can still fit into her Catholic private school uniform. It was kind of cute at first, but after a while it just seemed stupid. Was sort of let down a little because when I was about 9 or 10 I remember the slightly older girls walking home from the nearby private school and it left a lot to the imagination!

Seriously, with those things on them, it was hard to tell how their boobs were developing because of the loose fitting white button down tops...or if their hips were beginning to round because the skirts were generally one-size-fits-all. It was nice to see that because in my regular public school, the style back then was similar to now - very tight clothes top and bottom - where any or all development was seen immediately. It became as common as the sun rising in the morning after they all had their boobs and hips.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Nothing wrong with role playing [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Gogo Yubari (Kill Bill)

Hotwater

Asianmiguy likes this.
  6. RegisteredUser

RegisteredUser Guest

I think it's good if you are having fun and its not uncomfortable for either of you just share the love and enjoy your selves :) don't be afraid to try different things i suppose

7. sith1

sith1 Member

is there a point where the woman is too old for this role?

8. sd52bad

sd52bad Member

I love it, as im still at 6th form :p

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Please tell me I didnt miss a pic of you in a schoolgirl outfit :(

10. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

i could sell you my uniform , seems like all the guys love those. they always stare when were walking outside. i can practicly see the drool on their faces.