Girls.. Has a guy ever came in you and kept Going?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Curtislj, Dec 24, 2009.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

12 times in a single session!?! Good God! That's twice as many times as my best in a single day (and that was 6 separate sessions!) The next time you're with him, tell him that I'm in awe!

LittlemamaSarah likes this.
  2. LittlemamaSarah

LittlemamaSarah Members

I think he knows it's pretty amazing. ;) But actually, I think he has a problem. He masturbates constantly at home and work. Like he can't get enough. I think it's kind of been quitely ruining his life for the past few years. He's been trying to get help.

That 12 times was yes, in one session which was about 3 hours straight. He knows when I'm ovulating and that turns him on even more.

3. buzzgunner

Sounds like a trip to a good urologist is in order for him. Or has he tried that already? If he strikes out with the urologist, he might want to try a mental health counselor. I I know from experience with friends that this sort of condition can occasionally be psychological. Good luck!

LittlemamaSarah likes this.
  4. LittlemamaSarah

LittlemamaSarah Members

He is getting help in mental health. :)

Till then, I try to take advantage whenever the meds arent helping or he is between medications. Lol. Can you blame me? ;)

Suburbanray and Altman like this.
  5. buzzgunner

Not one bit! I'd do the same if I were young and had a good-looking girl friend who wanted to fuck 24/7. (Wait a minute! I DID have a girl friend like that when I was young! But that's a story for another time.)

6. srgreene

srgreene Members

hmmmm .... do we know each other, lol?

7. buzzgunner

Probably not. Should I be wishing that we did?

8. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

When I was in my 20s I met a mom of 3 that was 38. Then I could fuck her, cum and keep fucking. She knew every trick to keeping a young man aroused. Looked her up on Facebook. She's nearly 70 now. Few people would suspect just how good a slut she was one time

9. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

My gf once had a guy who did her seven times in the night. Cumming each time. The first few times he came and then kept thrusting til be came again

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh the younger days...My first wife and I had a night where I shot six loads. First three in her pussy one after the other without stopping other than to change positions, then she dismounted to suck number four out then re-mounted me to ride me for number five and amazingly went back down to suck me for another hour to swallow number six. She always loved sucking my cock with the taste of her pussy all over it.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  11. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

Yeah my bf pretty much always does this even if I’m on top unless I’m the one controlling speed I think the most he has done only stoping to change position is 7 in a row

Redwingsfan, 6Sailor9 and Deejay88 like this.
  12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It says girls...
    but guys are contributing. I couldn't count so many times I've cum before finishing pumping after another handful of minutes. It just feels amazing pumping in and out sloshing around in cum. It excites enough to keep it hard for a while afterward. I don't recall ever continuing to deliver a second load without taking a break though.

13. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Yep, used to fuck a guy who stayed hard after he came, if I was still going he’d usually keep fucking me

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

For sake of “education” I would like to say that remaining hard after orgasm is not to skill. Not every guy can do it, so it’s more like it’s a gift for an ability you are born with. If I had the choice I would be one of those guys who can continue. I did it a few times in the past but it was not the norm. Even when I tried and I was aroused, motivated to continue, it just went soft shortly after.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  15. The Shark

The Shark Members

I'm able to stay hard and keep going for a little while after cumming, but have not been lucky yet to shoot multiple loads. I keep trying to make it happen, maybe one of these days soon I can post an update on that.
    So envious of the guy earlier in the thread who said he came 6 times, I would love to be able to do that.

16. Escierto

Escierto Members

The first transgender woman who ever fucked me had some nice sexual energy. After she finished cuming, she stayed in my ass, got completely hard again and then cums again. That night she fucked me three more times cuming each time. What a girl.

Mrcurios likes this.
  17. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Big deal. So can i ;)