Girls : Handjob or Blowjob ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Python 8, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Apparently I've missed out on a lifetime of handjobs having only experienced it a couple times .Plenty of blowjobs and vaginal sex to keep me happy though .

So I was wondering , given the choice would you rather give a handjob or a blowjob and why ?

2. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

blowjob, it turns me on more, and i'd rather the cum in my mouth than on my hand

3. Treesa

Treesa Members

Definitely a blowjob, I've given a few hand jobs and it's tiring.

4. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Neither at my house. LOL at my wife handling my penis or getting it anywhere near her face.

lostinitall likes this.
  5. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I've seen posts from women who've said they get so wet and turned on while giving a blowjob that they have had an orgasm from it without touching themselves. Ever experienced that?

Python 8 likes this.
  6. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Either one is fine with me.

My husband tells me my hand jobs feel better than his. It sometimes takes me longer to get him off that way however, so as Treesa said, it can be tiring.

With a blow job, I can make him cum fairly quickly.

7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

My wife has had numerous orgasms untouched just from giving blowjobs too . It's an amazing thing . Thanks to all of you that enjoy it that much . We really do appreciate it and it's a bonus seeing that you do too .

8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I have to admit that there have been times when I was eating a woman's pussy that I got so turned and hard that I came close to blowing my load and had to stop for a few moments to let that feeling subside. Nice to know that some women experience a similar thing while giving a blowjob.

Python 8 likes this.
  9. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If a woman wants a man's largest erection for other purposes, or if she simply enjoys producing his maximum growth, fellatio is the way to achieve it.

Debby Herbenick, et al, of the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University did a well-conducted study on flaccid and erect penis sizes several years ago, and one of the unexpected findings was that men generally have their personal best erections (longest and thickest) by receiving oral sex from a partner. It produced erections larger than during manual stimulation (self or partner), vaginal penetration, or a spontaneous erection without physical stimulation. The differences were modest, but statistically significant and unmistakable.

So, for a guy looking to "sell the idea" to his partner of her giving him a blowjob rather than a handjob or no job at all, he can honestly tell her that she'll get more dick in her pussy if she starts him with her mouth. It's a win-win situation. As people like to say now: "science is real."

For any woman reading this who wouldn't mind the feeling of bit more length or girth from her current partner, it's worth a try.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Maturemale likes this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I met some of the people at the Kinsey institute a long time ago . Interesting people .

11. Python 8

Python 8 Members

And I have to admit that I wasn't able to hold it off . Surprised the hell out of me !

12. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

That's a tricky one. I've always been down to do both. I would say handy more due to being able to just play around with it and take my time....the mouth does tire after sometime... I usually finish a handjob in my mouth so both ways end the same for him.

13. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

very nice.... that's the way i like to have it done... i love seeing a girls hand wrapped around me... n when they mix it back n forth between mouth n hands it's amazing

Andy Schumer likes this.
  14. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Yes! There are many things that can be done in different ways then just bobbing up and down and stroking same way. Mix it up and try something new as much as possible. Ya just never know what he might come to like.

BPC, Deejay88, Micheal9 and 3 others like this.
  15. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

had a girl run her long fingers nails just the tips slowly n faintly touching me all over my shaft n head... like a slow tickle.. omg about lost my mind... people don't give enough credit to handjobs... lots always go right for the blowjob.... more sensual n the sensation of the hands can be just as amazing even better at times

16. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

both

Micheal9 likes this.
  17. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I’ve never had a HJ that wasn’t a BJ

18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Can't imagine a world with just one, giving or receiving :p

19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Last time I was with a partner we were in 69, she on top, me lapping at her vulva, she deep sucking my cock. She pulled her mouth off and started stroking. After a while she turned back to me and asked if I wanted her to finish me with a hand job. I told her as my eyes rolled back in my head, if she kept it up and I'd cum. She giggled and said good, this is easier. I gasped, I'd rather fuck you though. She stopped, got off and laid back, and I did.

20. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

As a guy, if the girl knows how to give a blow job I prefer that. BUT if she is clueless I'll take a hand job.