Girls going topless

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 9, 2004.

1. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

yes i do agree that it wouldnt be too bad if we grow up with it in our societ like most other countries have, but with usa, it seems like they need to censor everything when we have all been exposed to it one way or another. usa is a wacky country.

2. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I will never understand guys' fascination with boobs. LOL What is it about them? They don't dance, they don't sing, they can't play guitar... I mean, we can make them bounce, and of course they feed the babies, but other than that....they're just boobs! Boobs that do nothing but be...booby. [​IMG]

I just don't understand why boobs are such a big deal in general. You folks in Canada have it made, eh. ;) Not that I would walk around topless anyway, simply because I'm just too annoyingly shy. [​IMG]

3. Spidey

Spidey Member

Well if you don't see what the big deal is; why would you be shy?

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

the weird thing with me is... i'm not even shy anymore about them.

they're just like my ears to me except i think they are prettier then my ears a little bit. ;)

5. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Because I'm shy about everything. lol That's just how I am.

Nobody would want to see my boobs anyway, so it's not like anyone's missing out. :p

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

so go out topless. Turn a few heads and make a point.... :) I have a couple times, it's fun...

7. pinkfloyd69

pinkfloyd69 Member

I think your right it's a body by makeing a big deal out of it only makes a problem and I like the Euorepean way Nude=Fine Kill/Violence=Bad

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Topless is fine with me. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it. IF you show me your tits, I'll be down with it.

9. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

It's only because men can't handle it. (So to speak.) I remember once hearing about a guy that sued his job because he claimed that the woman next to him had too much cleavage showing. He said that the cleavage distracted him and made it hard for him to do his job the correct way. (He tried to get workman's compensation lol.)

10. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

I rarely see a decent set of knockers on ladies these days so girls, please keep you shirts on so i don't have to laboriously screen through 1000 sets of ugly tits to find one "good enough to go bare" set. Thanks for your cooperation.

11. John221

John221 Senior Member

Or, indeed, gay.

12. Megara

Megara Banned

any man with a stomach that wasnt made of iron should object.

Who wants to see a 300 lb chick topless? or a granny whose tits bang against her knees?

Its not like we're talking about super models walking around topless...which shuold of course be legal and even encouraged:p

13. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

ok, i'll take my place, as usual, as the boring prude. i wouldn't go topless even if it were legal, and indeed, socially acceptable. i mean, yeah, a boob is a boob, just like a wiener is a wiener, but i don't want to see everyone's.
    everyone likes to see young, buff, genetically blessed people's bodies, but really, what percentage of the population is that? if you made the rule that people could wear any or no clothes, would you really wanna see all the poor ugly, outta shape old bastards that make up the rest of the world? frankly, i get sick of seeing pasty hairy old men with their own large set of saggy boobs strutting around without a shirt. why is it that the hot young guys never go shirtless? it's always the old guys who no longer give a shit what they look like, or what people think of them. i'm sure if women were encouraged to go topless the same principal would remain. the hot girls in their twenties probably wouldn't be the ones to take you up on the offer. it would be the old-had 5 children-don't give a shit anymore women that would go for it. personally liberating, maybe. aesthetically pleasing, probably not.

this reminds me...my step dad goes to the big bike rally at sturgis every so often, and always brings home pictures of the topless women riding around on bikes. i can honestly say that i have never seen a nice looking chick in those pitures, lol. they're all old biker chicks with bleach blonde hair, and leathery skin, and boobs that have definately seen better days. i wonder what they are thinking...

14. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I find it kinda funny that those two words "Girls" and "topless". As soon as people see this they flock and click.