Girls going topless

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 9, 2004.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

this went from a boob fest to a love fest.
    marc i pm'ed back. people arent getting them. errrrrrrrrrr

2. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

halelujha!

3. Manolao

Manolao Member

oh, Canada, oh Canada... :p

ciao my favourite young mum!!!! hope you are doing fine with your wonderful kids!!! :)

4. KJ is cool

KJ is cool Member

almost every time i go to santa cruz i see one topless chick. last time i was filling up my tank at a gas station and an old vw bus pulled up next to me and a topless chick jumped out and started to fill up. it took a lot for me not to just sit their and stare.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I
    Love
    BOOBs
    and
    BOOBs
    Love
    Me

6. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

if breasts are outlawed, only outlaws will have breasts

7. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

the perv issue would bother me.. i get oogled from 60 yr old guys.. and that just pisses me off-i doubt anyone would want to see me go topless cuz you'll all choke and vomit. and for all of you saying there should be an age limit... thats just wrong-your the one wanting to see boobs in the first place so there aint gonna be no age limit.. if you want boobs-you get every single kind of boob

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

so how often do you canadians actually see women walking around topless in the middle of town who don't get people hovering around and taking their picture?just curious.

9. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

I, for one, love breasts, and would like to see more of them, as long as they are attractive breasts. I mean, use some discretion and good taste. nobody really enjoys looking at a body that has been allowed to go to pot.

I think the same unspoken rules that apply to spandex should apply to bared breasts for the most part. have some consideration.

then on the other hand the unattractive bodies laid bare may help quell the population explosion by cancelling out all the sex images that the media implants into the minds of consumers - all in the name of selling more consumeables!

think.

10. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

how sexist of you to say that... if you want to see boobs your gonna see old lady boobs too.. and manly piggy boobs...

how bout seeing some dicks... you guys should just walk around with a shirt and shoes

but now i bet all the guys are gonna say fuck that! well its just part of the body isnt it... if you want to see boobs why dont dicks... its all beautiful right.

if girls go topless-guys go pants and undieless

11. mynameiskc

but they can only go without pants if their package is attractive. i have standards, you know.

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i think it would be refreshing if women could go topless. unfortunately most men would act like dumbass children, and more unfortunately women like guys who act like dumbass children, and the whole idea would be ruined pretty quickly. although i would probably end up staring alot if it happened.
    but you know ladies, the largest political lobbying group is a woman's organization, and i doubt there is a man alive who would vote against it, so if you wanted it, you could have it.

13. Scholar_Warrior

I have absolutely no sexist intentions at all. I don't think that overweight, or otherwise obviously unattractive bodies should be displayed in such a way regardless of gender. if it is worthy of being proud of then show it. otherwise have some consideration.

btw, I am not physically shy, nor is it likely that anyone would think it appropriate for me to be so. if you want to see my penis, then pm me and we can talk about it.

namaste'

14. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I have absolutely no problem with women going topless. The problem is many men would act like children once they see a topless woman.

15. mynameiskc

they'd get over it, i think. you ever watch the bouncers and bartenders at topless bars? they rarely give a shit.

16. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

That's not a bad trade. It'd be even better vice versa :)

17. Scholar_Warrior

you are absolutely right. once you've seen one, you've seen 'em both.

18. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

if it is worthy of being proud of? uh... everyone should be proud of themselves and who they are.

this topic is pissing me off grr and no i dont wanna see yer penis and no i dont wanna see anyones tits. its bad enough i have to see 12 year old girls with hoochie tops and g strings pulled up so high above their shorts so everyone can get a glimpse.... what do they think guys are gonna say- oo look at that kids ass! wow o well im drifting a lil off the topic... but anyways... lets just all wear clothes in public theyre pretty

19. Scholar_Warrior

I truly meant no offense. and I agree; clothes are pretty.

20. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

today my friend and i were riding bikes for about 2 hours. it was so freakin hot and humid out, i wanted nothing more than to just go topless. seriously, it would be so much more comfortable. i feel your pain, invertal. us women are getting shafted in the naked department.