Girls Dont Even Talk To Me At University

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by atsizat9050, Mar 10, 2015.

1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

But I am not a funny person. You will want me to read books to be a fun person, right? It's not my natura to be fun. You are telling me to be fun but you are not telling me how to :D

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You should view and treat people how you want to be treated (not talking sexually because you kind of sound like a frustrated pervert in that regard, just socially, communicating with your fellow people). You don't like how people deal with you but you deal with uninteresting people the same way. This is of course hypocritical and stupid and won't get you anywhere. So people will tell you to change that. How depends on the person. If you try you will get there. If you don't try it is certain nothing will change for the better.

It is also a bit hopeless trying to help people who don't show any sign that they are seriously trying to help themselves. I am just telling you that you should take a constructive approach and that you are the primary problem. If you don't believe your own attitude is the problem, and that you can change that, then it pretty much ends with that

I don't want you to read books or be a comedian. I want you to acknowledge why you are stating these issues and deal with them in a good way. Making threads about it on the internet in which you only whine and blame others will result in people telling you how you come across. If you don't like that quit this shit.

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Yes. You are just on women's side. They must have given you so much. This is acually quite normal not being able to talk to women in Turkey. I dont know if it is not way in the USA. On many Turkish forums, you can hardly see women because forums are full of horny men in Turkey but why are those men horny? they are far from hanging out with the opposite gender ( men on turkish forums). You are only to blame men side? There are a lot of threads like that I am 25 years old, never had a gf, I am 28 years old, never had a gf, I am 20 years old, never had a gf. They complain about having to be far from women. This is why turkish women or girls dont write on many turkish forums because turkish forums are full of horny men or boys. Why are men horny? And why are women conceited? Are we to put all the blame on men? The problem can't be one sided. Men are horny and Women are conceited here. I used to post on Donanimhaber. It's the biggest forum in turkey. You can't see a female writting there. It's full of horny males. There are just a few forums specially for women, other than that, everywhere is males.

4. Asmodean

It's not about ALL men, it is not about all women neither. It is certainly not about taking sides (thinking it is shows how jaded your perspective is!). I didn't pick a side in favor of a gender. It's not about blame either. This is about a common issue, you are one of the guys who has trouble dealing with it. In fact, you are not dealing with it at all.

Wether you like it (or accept it) or not, this is about you.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I am really disgusted by this person.

1 person likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Maybe it just comes down to self awareness and taking responsibility. He most likely knows he's the problem, and that it's not about taking sides. He just acts like he is THAT misguided so he don't have to deal seriously with his shortcomings where it comes to the ladies. He's probably spoiled as fuck too. Not used to take control or act like a man/adult. Like has been pointed out: if it gets too real he gets evasive and try to relay the focus (and that's why and when I get confronting :p). These things could all add to how unpleasant he is for people around him as well.

His threads were a good start to gain some understanding. How he deals with the answers make me happy that I don't know him in person. Another typical troll who can't deal with the issues he makes threads about.

1 person likes this.
  7. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Well, many people didn't used to think as you did when I used to post about these things on the turkish forum. It quite appears that many people do think on this forum. I can sense the difference between this forum and the turkish forum I used to post. We used to complain about girls all together. But not the one sided way of course. We used to put it this way: 10 males chase one woman so Women had to become conceited. But as I said we would all agree that Turkish girls are conceited.

8. Asmodean

Sounds like a bunch of crybabies telling eachother that it's not them and their own perspective and attitude. A forum for all the guys who can't deal with the stereotype they think they have to live up to.

9. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Piaf is being superior as usual.

I actually have some sympathy for the op.Turkey has a strong Muslim legacy and relations in such cultures can be repressive.

10. Asmodean

She simply states OP disgusts her. How is that superior behaviour if it simply happens to be the case?

I have definitely sympathy for people that are subject to such mentalities and cultures as well, but not really for OP. It's because of certain posts and answers of him that make clear it is not just his culture and society, it is mainly himself. When it is sincerely pointed out (which it was at first by several people) that his mentality, behaviour and attitude is the problem and that it can chance he will post silly stuff and go in a different direction.

I am pretty sure both you and me would be disgusted by OP as well if we were women (on here, or at his university being subject to catcalling and other pitiful behaviour that displays his jaded perspective on women and how he should be treated by them)

11. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Catcalling? I did not say I throw words at girls in university. This was outside of the school. It has nothing to do with girls in my class.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Catcalling? I did not say I throw words at girls in university. This was outside of the school. It has nothing to do with girls in my class.

13. Asmodean

It doesn't matter where you did it. I was simply explaining that your behaviour tells women about your mentality and attitude and that it adds to most women's feeling of disgust (or at best disinterest) with you.

You could ignore all that and give yourself a good feeling that you didn't do it at university (it is called fooling yourself) :D Even if you didn't catcall at all it still seems women at your university understand you are better avoided. You want it to stay that way? Fine. But why not quit complaining about it here then.

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am sorry but what you said has nothing to do with that.

15. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

17. Asmodean

Sure. It's your life.

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

They dont talk because they are conceited. You say hi to one girl and she thinks you are trying to make a move on her. They are so sure of themselves like damn I must be beautiful. They like themselves too much.

19. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:yikes:

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  20. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

:D