Girls: Do You Like Your Butt Licked???

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Drivin69, May 21, 2008.

1. PJ1783

PJ1783 Member

Okay, I'm curious about something: How does a person first find out that they enjoy such a thing?

2. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

By having somebody lick their asshole?

3. PJ1783

PJ1783 Member

Yeah, but does that occur by accident? Or does somebody one day say -- hey I feel like sticking my tongue where somebody shits?

4. Paco jerte

Paco jerte Members

I love licking pussy and sometimes riming when is fresh out the shower. Do you love getting your butt and pussy licked???

5. Paco jerte

Paco jerte Members

It's enjoyable when your in the mood and it's clean nothing dirty or poo licking. I like it right after a nice shower and going down on her...

6. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

It depends on the woman, like all things sexual and otherwise, people are unique and have set preferences...!

One very, VERY passionate girl I was with could be switched off like a light if you came anywhere near her anus. Her behind / buttocks was ok, but if you made any attempt to touch or even look at her anus her arousal and willingness collapsed instantly. She was a tigress in bed, willing to try almost anything, but that one thing she simply could not stand. She absolutely detested any attention in that area. Once in the swimming pool I had my hand down her bikini at the back and just for curiosity's sake pushed lower and inward - she spread her legs expecting me to insert a finger in her vagina from behind, but I kept it on the fold of her butt and kept sliding it forward, knowing I'd hit her anus. I just managed to brush the underside of her little brown ring and she jumped off my hand with an extremely angry "HEY!" looking very pissed-off and offended - while it would have been perfect to stuff one or two fingers into her vulva - she intensely adored having two or even three fingers rammed -very- roughly up into her vagina - just coming near her anus even slightly turned her into ice in an instant. Needles to say that whole session almost ended right there and it took some very careful explaining and pleading before she calmed down again.

The other girl I was with almost threw a fit when I once asked about her anus, she got so angry I thought she'd assault me. She was the more or less the same as the other one, I could hold her butt but coming anywhere NEAR her anus she'd also turn off like a light. Depending on how hot she felt, even touched her behind was sometimes not welcome.

My point being there is no generalisation possible. You need to get to know the individual woman. If she likes it, good for you, If not, adapt - both women I've been with regarding this had other compensations besides anal stuff where they really were wonderfully sexual, loving and accepting - so I could live with them absolutely hating any form of anal contact.

7. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Analingus doesnt have the same extent of stimulus as cunilingus does for me, but i do enjoy it. I especially like having my ass tongue fucked while my **** is penetrively fingered. I almost prefer to simply have a massive glob of spit/luggie dropped square onto my rectum, and cheeks smooshed together to rub it in for degratory messiness purposes.

2 people like this.
  8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Rimming my wife is one of my favourite sex acts.

With her presenting her wet pussy and tight arsehole to me as she is naked and on all fours, I could lick her arsehole all day, gently fingering her clitoris as I do so. My wife loves it, even though she thinks I'm a dirty so and so for enjoying it so much!

I'm the only man to treat her to such a 'naughty' activity, even though she'd had a very good sex life before we met.

I'm hard now thinking about rimming her!!!

Altman and Chrysalis2027 like this.
  9. juliekatt

juliekatt Members

10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Love the post Julie. Short and to the point. No grey area there then!

1 person likes this.
  11. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Its not as good as cunnilingus in my opinion, but a more mental stimulant when my ass is penetrated by a tongue.

TAZER-69 and DirtCityTx like this.
  12. DirtCityTx

DirtCityTx Members

I love eating a girls ass. I have have pretty positive feedback for the most part, all except one ex gf loved it. The one who didn't really liked how it felt but just thought it was so weird. I don't know if she thought it was weird that I did it or weird that she liked it so much.. But she never really got into it.

Never had a girl who just didn't like it at all or hated it.

Baldbever likes this.
  13. DirtCityTx

DirtCityTx Members

What do you mean about glob of spit/loogey?

14. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Sound like something I do

Altman likes this.
  15. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

My gf loves me eating her ass for a long time, and I love doing it. My wife, not so much.

dbiggs and Altman like this.
  16. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I love it. I've been lucky enough to have dated a few guys that liked doing it. Thankfully my husband is more than willing too.

Altman, Jerkaddict and Deejay88 like this.
  17. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

I am to lol

18. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

My wife knows. They are incredible friends, they are in fact girlfriends to each other. And my girlfriends husband is my wife's boyfriend. Great life!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Deejay88, Uhardrodnme and Seanjohn like this.
  19. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

At first it gave me a weird feeling but has turned into a turn on.

Uhardrodnme, TAZER-69 and Deejay88 like this.
  20. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

I love it

Uhardrodnme likes this.