Girls: Do You Like Your Butt Licked???

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Drivin69, May 21, 2008.

1. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I love rimmin women the taste the smell the texture, i could spend hours down there....

2. CamelToeLover

CamelToeLover Member

If you have to ask, then it's probably not for you. It's something you think about and enjoy, or you don't.

I think about tonguing every nice ass I see. :2thumbsup:

3. badassbossbitch

badassbossbitch Member

Yes yes yes.

4. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I saw a young muslim lady this morning with the headcover on and wearing a short skirt with leggings on, so she was pretty much covered head to foot, but with the skirt over her leggings her butt stuck out and my god did she have a perfect butt, i would have given anything to get my tongue in deep. I wonder if Mohammed would approve of that.

5. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Mohammed was a randy camel herder. He'd have loved it. Its just some of his followers that have become afraid of women and sex, but thats another story for another place...

6. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I know what you mean lol. Just looking forward to the warmer weather when I can get down to some serious outdoor rimming.

7. Kali810

Kali810 Member

Mmm, yes. My husband tried this for the first time last night when we came in from a night of drinking. I think he's wanted to for a while, but couldn't bring it up completely sober. LOL. Love it!

1 person likes this.
  8. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I love rimming, tongue fucking that little puckered hole is absolutely outstanding, i remember once rimming a girl when she accidentally farted and the gas went straight into my mouth, i was taken aback but found it quite arousing, have done it several times since then, i just hope one day nobody accidentally farts and follows through.....I guess this defines the term farty breath lol....

1 person likes this.
  9. peace time

peace time Guest

i have always been really cautious because i only want to do sometime if the girl genuinely wants and enjoys it. i did have a thing going for a few years with a girl that absolutely loved me fucking licking her and her to me and it was amazing but it wasnt like that at first, it took time to learn that we both loved the same things. i also look back and regret not being more honest with girls in my past as i think we both missed out on things we both would of loved. i dont think you can rust these things unless you are certain they will love it. thats just me.

10. LittleTex

LittleTex Member

Omg... Totally love the way his tongue feels licking and tongue fucking my ass... Makes me want to fuck so bad... I love when he teases me...

3 people like this.
  11. bethany01

bethany01 Members

Yes I love my butt licked best thing ever

1 person likes this.
  12. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Its a fantastic sexy feeling to lick your womans arsehole.

I absolutely love it! She is usually on all fours with 3/4 fingers in her pussy as I rim her. She loves cumming with my tongue licking her most private hole.

13. Janquetil

Janquetil Newbie

I love licking my wife's ass, and I know she has gotten to enjoy it too. I love everything about a woman's body and licking her asshole is so intimate and nasty at the same time. There is nothing better.

1 person likes this.
  14. CrystalB92

CrystalB92 Members

I like having my butt licked! I like the butt cheeks getting kissed and a tongue in the crack ;)

15. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

That sounds good Crystal but do you also love a hungry tongue playing in and around your arsehole?

That's the best bit!

1 person likes this.
  16. myttia

myttia Member

that makes it sound really hot, i might give it a try... licking while my boy is fucking her back there mmm

17. ErinRH

ErinRH Members

yes! and yes! but to be honest a few glasses of wine usually help!

18. marktroy

marktroy Members

I love eating my wife ass I even let her put my nose in it if I could only get her to talk dirty and make me do it

Someone is lucky especially if u are aggressive sometimes

Open butt cheeks wide if he ever eats your pussy from the back its purepressure

1 person likes this.
  19. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

My wife loves having her ass licked especially if she has a vib in her pussy

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  20. geterup

geterup Members

I like doing it after a strong minute or two doggystyle session switch to that for ten seconds and then go back to pound down. yeaa babyy