Girls: Do You Like Your Butt Licked???

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Drivin69, May 21, 2008.

1. Numbah69

Numbah69 Member

Mine do!

2. juscurious

juscurious Guest

I love to eat Pussy n my girl loves to recieve even more.she loves my tounge in her before sex EVERY time n I love the taste. But she wont even consider me licking her ass, if i even try she freaks out mad. Is she just a lost cause in the subject? Ladies responce.

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I would have no problem doing this to my lady and have offered it to her before, but it something she has zero interest in! No big deal and the last thing that comes to my mind is that I should cheat on her for it. I mean really, bitch wouldn't let me eat her ass so she deserved it.

4. got-it-good

got-it-good Member

LOL! Wow, cant imagine my wife turning it down. Sometimes I just eat her ass for the hell of it while she just starts dripping. Any time I eat her, the ass gets eaten to. Licked, tongue fucked, fingered, then nailed. She has zero problem doing it to me as well. She has even said before, I wish I could get more of my tongue in there. Sex is a beautiful thing, especially nasty sex. There is no way in hell I would marry, date, or even fuck a woman that doesnt like to feel good. To hell with all that!

5. BGordon

BGordon Guest

The women who protest might have hygiene concerns. Let her know ahead of time so she can clean up, or use a condom over your tongue for protection. Of course, she might think if she lets you do it to her, you will expect her to do it you, and she might not want to rim you. I find using a condom and lube makes everyone feel better about rimming. I loving rimming women!

6. Johnydingdong

Johnydingdong Guest

I don't get it I can see somebody not wanting to eat an ass but why would somebody not want somebody to eat theirs?

7. Johnydingdong

Johnydingdong Guest

Oh hell yes!

8. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Lots of positive responses here, thats nice! Speaking as a male, I have only ever once had it done to me - I had a GF that loved to lick my ass. I felt a bit weird about it at first but quicklyy learned to love it. Now, my wife is a different story. There is no way in hell she would rim me, however I love to do it to her. But she is a bit of a prude unless she has had just the right combination of drink and dope, then she can suddenly be Ms. Dirty Sex, and then its wonderful. Then she likes her ass licked. Ii think the time she caame the hardest was once on a hot day in the afternoon and she was laying on her belly with her tail up in the air. I was licking her lovely butt hole and rubbing a nipple with a finger wet with her pussy juice while she masturbated. Man that felt like good sex done right. I have gotten myself off to that memory a few times,

9. Kali810

Kali810 Member

I would love for my husband to try this...but haven't been brave enough to ask for it.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I enjoy.

11. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I love lickin my girls butt, however shes not to into it!
    After a few drinks shell let me though

12. Johnydingdong

Johnydingdong Guest

You young lady is what we call a keeper!

13. Johnydingdong

Johnydingdong Guest

What's the point then? Half the fun Is the girl being way into it and looking like her eyes have rolled into her head

14. Bob in Colorado

Bob in Colorado Guest

Lot's of great posts here. I just love ass rimming. For me it's such a total turn on. I swear I can rim a woman's ass for hours. One of my favorites is to have her squat over me and just ride my tongue while she masturbates. Damn, does she get excited. Can't get enough.

15. alj757

alj757 Guest

I have been after my gf forever to try anal...she likes her butt fingered (one finger) but always balks at taking the next step. Last night she told me she'd give it a try if I would tongue her ass...she'd even happily do mine too she just really wanted me to do it. Kinda came outta left field to me and I'm not really sure how I feel...is it really that big of a turn on?

16. leeds85

leeds85 Member

So what would you like to drink :cheers2: :devil:

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you use sextoys anally yourself or allow him to use them in there instead ?
    What if he wore a rubber glove or condom over his hands / fingers, would agree to that as another option if he fingered you that way?

18. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Lol you've been after your gf forever to try anal and you never licked her butt, man that should have been first on your list BEFORE fingers!

The tongue is the key that opens the back door. U could have had her ass ages ago if you ate her butt most girls go bonkers for it.

Eat her ass, use plenty of lube, and let her be on top or if ur in doggy let her back upon your dick. Also make sure she bears down like she's trying to pass gas when you're going in, it opens the butt.

Go slow and listen to her, once you give her an anal orgasm you will be in her ass all the time once she sees how much stronger they are than vaginal ones. Just make sure and keep her clit stimulated through out the entire ordeal.

19. JustPlayin75

JustPlayin75 Member

Nothing wrong with anal....I love it...I use to be uneasy about the " rimming" part as they put it so I'm told...but over the years it has change my mind and so turns me on!

***Just Playin****

20. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Being rimmed is a sublime and exquisite pleasure. I have only ever had one GF that liked to do it to me, but I love doing it to women. There is often some resistance as its a bit taboo, but they love it in the end (no pun intended)

21. disruptive

disruptive Member

Not sure I'd call it an ordeal...