girls describe that dick you dumped and guys describe that **** you kicked out

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ROLLINGALONG, May 4, 2013.

1. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do.

2. deviate

deviate Senior Member

My last girlfriend was crazy as fuck. I was renting this place with a buddy, partying all the time and whatever. So I met her, we started hooking up and she was at my house everynight like immediately. The sex was pretty crazy. Then she started calling herself my girlfriend when we hadn't even talked about it. Which was weird.

Anyway I wanted to move into a place with garage and fenced backyard for my dogs, so she talked me into renting a place together. This was maybe two or three months into the whole thing - big mistake.

We rented a house and moved in. Immediately she took over. Putting purple shit everywhere, our bedroom looked like a chick lair. And I had no say. But I thought whatever, let her have it. Things were going ok for awhile, but I noticed the sex was already less frequent than when she had been staying at my bungalow.

Everytime we got in an argument, she'd either tell me move out or do something like leave me at a bar. The relationship went to shit with the quickness. We coexisted for about a year having sporadic sex and dates then broke up. This is where she started to try to ruin my life.

I moved into the guest room because she would not leave. Honestly it wasn't worth fighting with someone like her. I started seeing someone but never took her home out of respect for both of them. I was in the process of buying this house so I had to stay there. Two dogs, couldn't just go stay on a friends couch easily.

So I guess she decided to one up me since I was staying out all night and what not. She meets some douchey musician and starts bringing him home every night. I thought it was fucked up, but funny. Then she tells me he wants to beat my ass in an attempt to stir shit up. I told her if he attacks me in my own house, I'll just stab him in the throat and be done with it lol. Then I punked him a few days later and he started climbing in and out of her window.

She tried to get a restraining order against me, but the cops laughed at her. They knew she was crazy. Lets see what else. She stole a bunch of shit from me, told everyone I cheated on her, wouldn't pay her half of the utilities.

Once she was bringing the musician over, I brought a chick by who knew the whole story. I thought they were going to fight. It was not good. And then she put chewed up gum under the door handle on my exes car, which she was ocd about. Haha. The whole fucking thing was childish.

Then I moved into my place and have been like a monk in recovery. More or less want nothing to do with females for awhile. This post barely gets into the evil that was this crazy fucking self centered bitch. She's the only ex I'm not friends with and never will be.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like way too much drama, Deviate.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Oh it was unbelievable. I blame myself for moving in with a chick I knew I didn't love.

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

This all makes me not want to get into any relationships....

6. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That would be the smart thing to do until you know the person well. I'm trying to figure out how to be friends before dating. It seems impossible.

7. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Yeah I agree.
    I've found relationships to be really fun up until it becomes 'official' or the commitment is spoken. Then for me it just becomes stressful. Before that its like being friends but also liking the other in a sexual aspect too, once the officialness happens it can only go one of two ways, it leaves no chance for it to fade out or go at its own pace.
    The best relationship I have had was so free, we never once brought out the boyfriend/girlfriend labels as we just knew and had our own personal commitments rather than a 'set in stone' type, we spoke breifly when apart and so when we met up and were together it was just awesome! It just happened that way and was very different to any other relationships I've had where its all paranoid commitment and constant communication.

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

So more or less friends with benefits? I had one arrangement like that, and it worked out well. I wouldn't mind to find that again but there is no happy medium around here. The females are either sleeping with 3 different guys a week, or they want some controlling relationship.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh wow, deviate...what a psycho o_O

Edit: The girl, not you, of course

10. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

We were together, but just niether felt the need to remind eachother of that. Devoted to eachother absolutely. We led very different day-to-day lives though, busy in different ways, for the most part we kept out of eachothers buisness until we were together and spoke about it all. I don't like commitment in the sense that I hate feeling tied down but with him we just knew the other was committed without having to state boundaries.

11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

It gets better. A mutual friend (3rd year law student) moved in, and was upset about the guy being there and not paying. Plus my ex had told her he's abusive.

So they got into an argument, and she called the cops again. The roommate ended up getting involuntarily committed to a psych ward and charged with something. Which is not good for her law career. I guess it was two hysterical women so the cops had to do something. I was calm when she tried to pull that shit with me.

Now, my ex is pregnant and engaged to a guy with no job, no car, and on probation. He just smokes weed all day. Karma. I'm so glad I played it smart and got out of there.

:smilielol5:

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That sounds like an actual healthy, normal relationship. Hard to find.