girls' chests

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RandomObsession, May 22, 2004.

1. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I once read somewhere that part of the reason is becasue we obsess with anything we dont have.....

2. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

LOL... but lots of guys do have boobs LOL!!!!!!!

3. kppdlevel1

kppdlevel1 Member

Girls tits rock. I don't go as far as to talk about them when they are around but come on. You can play with them, suck on them and pretty much screw them. Plus they pleasure her during foreplay and guys want to so it's a win-win situation. I like tits.

4. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Haha, perhaps, but they don't hang in the same way, and don't give us the same pleasure.

5. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like pussy the best, i dont judge a girl by her breast, I dont care if they are large or small.

6. 60sHippie

60sHippie Member

Because they are nice to look at nice to fuck nice to suck nice to cum on they just plain nice :D
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~stickin it to the man since 62'~
    ~Smokin since 62'~
    ~Orgies since 62'~

LEGALIZE DA SHIT!

7. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Breasteses are fun for so many reasons!

8. teckieguy

teckieguy Member

I really dont have an answer for you other than that I too am a tit man. I can't get enough of them. I don't obsess or anythnig weird but if I see a pair, I'm instantly drawn to look no matter what. Yes, even if my wife is right there with me.

I know she dont like me looking and she knows I cant help myself. So we both pretend I dont do it :D

But hey, looking is looking... acting on impulses is an entirely different story...

Long live the tit and may it be in my dreams every night henceforth ;)

9. AOFpunker

AOFpunker Member

I dont understand why girls always freak out about guys looking at their boobs....dont show them off then.....I love showing off my breasts and i love the attention i get from guys. No harm in them looking

10. drewbee

drewbee Member

Nothing do I love more then anything is to caress my ladies arms and gently massage while we are laying next to each other, and rubbing her stomache as well... I love stomaches. I could rub them all day long. So I think its time I get a girl again. :deep sigh as eyes glisten while looking at space: lol

11. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

Yeah, I love breasts of all types (as well as the rest of the womanly body) . . but if you're on a date with a guy, or with your boyfriend, he shouldn't stare at other girls' chests or remark how great they are. How would he like it if you brazenly stared at the crotches of other guys, and remarked to him how hot the other guys were, and how you wanted to see their dicks? When you're with someone, they should be polite. (Generally, everyone should always be polite & thoughtful.)

12. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I've never been much of a boob man myself. Just don't find it too attractive...

The reason that guys do find it attractive is purely biological, larger breasts means more hormones, and most likely a more fertile womb, and they're also fat stores = healthy, good person to reproduce with...

Man I sure can take the fun out of things can't I?

13. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

I like breasts of many different sizes, tho' I've always been an ass man. nice breasts are always a plus tho'. definitely fake breasts are a major turnoff!

14. Experience Haze

Experience Haze Member

im not much of a breast guy either, im much more of a beautiful face and lips person, i agree that b-c is nice, anything bigger is no good. i know someone that doesnt have much and i find her very very attractive, especially since she can joke about it. very funny too

15. BellaItalia77

BellaItalia77 Member

Mmmm...Boooobs. :X *drool*

In all seriousness though, it is pretty f-cked up that they discuss your boobs in front of you. The only way I'd ever discuss a girl's boobs in front of her is either if SHE makes them the topic of the discussion, or if we're close enough to goof like that, or if she's as perverted as I am. Tell 'em to stuff it in their 'exit only' hole.

16. PeaceArtist

PeaceArtist Member

Cute....do the girls have to come outside and show themselves in order for you to get the free drinks ?

17. smellyhairyhippie

smellyhairyhippie Member

that is rude that he talks about your private llife with his friends with around, talk to him and tell him how you feel.

boobs are fine prefer natural, but not tiny, or huge.

Im more of a hips, thighs & tush man, they have to be nice too of course.

also bearfoot accept your self for who you are, you ever watch the twilight zone episode, where in the future humans are considered ugly on a planet the co inhabit with creatures that they think are ugly. make the best of it man, and just be nice and people wont care, afterall looks are only temporary, but are forever