girls' chests

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RandomObsession, May 22, 2004.

1. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

fat is word to describe a person whos weighs at around 300 pounds. what do u have against "fat" people? r u feeling insecure about yourself? is that y you need to belittle other people's thought? :p i love boobies

2. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

uh.... no .. fat is anyone overweight so im in that category too.. and yeah i am insecure about myself.. thats not hard to see and im not belittling other peoples thoughts...

i dont really feel like hearin about how he gets boners over cleavage.. cuz every guy does.. its something we all know.. we dont need to hear about any particular set of honkers

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

but somebodys going to bring it up sooner or later and we could all learn to ignore it for those who don't appretiate it? and fat is very degrading. i'm sure the word fat has killed many young girls trying to live in this world run by old men.

4. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

lol you should learn to love your breasts. Seriously, not being sexual about it but you should.

A lot of women love them, especially when they are intimate with a man, they are very sensitive and it feels good when a guy is with you, etc.

5. misc

misc Member

I'm more of a tits kinda guy than ass....

6. Diamond Gord

Diamond Gord Member

Men are attracted to breasts by instinct.

When a man is looking at a potential mate the things that he finds attractive are those which identify that woman as a good candidate for the mother of his children, hence large breasts.

7. gesone

gesone Member

Personally, big breasts to me are only nice to look at. I prefer to have breasts that I can cup in my hands, thus making it more enjoyable to recreate myself. Personally I'm more of an ass man, but don't confuse it with those big ass booties! Like Jim Morrison said "I'm a back door man!".

"Grilled cheese sandwiches will save the world!"

8. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

What about your face? You have a sexy face.

9. makno

makno Senior Member

im not realy at all focused on boobs,...now butts yes . when guys are always thinkin bout titties , it worries me . those are usualy the unstable and twisted ones!....my buisness be downstairs and im lookin there ...i got no issues with my mom and am not a baby .

10. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I mean big boobs can be gross also, can you imagine a girl walking with a 40DDD
    and her boobs are saging as well, thats kind a groos isn't it??

I whouldn't say its the one factor guys go for, afterall i'm not a fan for those fake silcone ones, they look big and fake.

That plus not all guys are focused on boobs, chances are there probibly a Butt buy, a boob guy or a personality guy.

I like natural breasts in all sizes, in termes of size i whouldn't be to concerend girls each size has its advantage, big boobs are well big, small boobs don't sag and you can get away wearing a bra there and there.

11. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

well no i dont actually... it just seems that way.... for some reason...

12. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Stop belittling yourself... feel happy when we say you look sexy, because you do :)

Instead of saying "No, not really" smile and feel good about yourself... its the first step toward confidence and a good self-image.

And trust me, if you have big breasts, that's a plus, not a negative.

13. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

umm.... ok... well.. its not that easy its very hard for me to lie to myself i dont think i could do that

i just have to correct people when they say im pretty.. its just not right to leave them in the dark:)

14. littledannycoleman

littledannycoleman Member

Tell you what......you send me a picture of your bare tits, and I'll let you know why they are talking. It could be because you've got a nice rack. Guys like boobs. I'm a guy, and I love boobs. I prefer large ones, but really any kind will do.

Danny

15. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

well for one thing they are beautiful, one of god's finer gifts to mankind

16. wheelz1092

wheelz1092 Member

I think about personality but some times I can't help but look at ass and tits, I'm not obsessed about though, I don't really talk to friends about them. I think its instinct and because some people suck them when babies, and they're jealous lol.

17. ninja_monkee

ninja_monkee Member

Cos they're bouncy and fun to play with!

18. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I think its primal...like the nicer a girls boobs are, the more he wants to mate and have reporduce with. do you think thats how they judged it in the cavemen days

19. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

If those guys, in front of you, are talking about other girls' tits, they're pretty rude and unthoughtful. Myself, I love boobs, big or flat or developing or hanging, or even those with hair! -- as long as they're natural. I try to avoid fake boobs.

20. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

Boobs are OK, but in my opinion, once you've seen one pair, you've seen them all. When I was younger i'd used to look out for images of boobs and get all excited about them, etc.. but now they don't do the same for me.

Now if I had a real pair in front of me, on a lovely lady, who I was going to get to know better ;), then that's cool, but that's diffrent, that's being able to use them to pleasure your lady friend, not just randomly stare at them.

I dunno, IMO, anything larger than a haldful is a waste... :)