Girls: can you come from oral sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Clementine89, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Clementine89

Clementine89 Members

It is exciting to think about someone going down on you. It is a turn on to see someone going down on you. I cannot come from it though.

I have already written a post but I will just do it again and I will once again explain the whole story.

I've been humping pillows since I can remember. 2014 I started using a vibrator but although the result was nice, it was not as good as from humping something.

From what I have read, it (humping) might affect your sex life in the future so about a year ago I decided not to do it again or to use a vibrator either. I think I didn't do anything for a week and then one day I managed to come by using my fingers (just playing with my clit, moving them in a circle, always the same motion).

It was a great feeling to be able to do that and I thought it might help with being licked. Nothing. My boyfriend has tried, another two have tried (open relationship)... nothing.

Has anybody had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance.