Girlfriend wants me to eat creampie?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ikaruga, Nov 6, 2012.

1. toesucker30

toesucker30 Member

Ive done it a few times. I love the taste of a girls cum but not mine.

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

If you don't want the cream, go ahead and lick and give her oral. As long as she lies on her back, you can avoid the cream pie.

3. Jeff Doe

Jeff Doe Member

Either eat your cum or hand over all the credit cards. :rofl:

4. lovecum

lovecum Members

I also want my to gf to have sex with another guy and I listen to her getting fuck its a turn on for me

1 person likes this.
  5. lovecum

lovecum Members

My ex gf never want to had sex with another guy I convince her many times she said she will but she never do it in the end it really turn me on to see her pussy after she just had sex with another how strecthed it would be and sticky and wet I will lick her pussy

2 people like this.
  6. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...do it...you'll love it...its even better if its another guy's cum...

Ronudist and Running Man like this.
  7. SavageAl

SavageAl Members

I used to do this almost every time I fucked my wife. It's hot. It's nasty. It's sexy. It almost always led to more sex. Sometimes she would slide her fingers inside of her freshly fucked pussy and let me lick them. Usually she would suck my cock clean of her pussy juice and my cum. We used to have the hottest sex. I miss those days.........

Hidemydesires and Ronudist like this.
  8. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

My husband has done this to me after watching me with my ex-boyfriend. It was pretty hot but I much prefer another c@ck inside me.

Hidemydesires likes this.
  9. funforlife

funforlife Member

love it

1 person likes this.
  10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Boston, chocolate or banana?

11. Thrill_seeker

Thrill_seeker Members

I like eating cream pie from wife's pussy.
    It's not something I do every time, but when the sex has been really good and I still feel like carrying on after I've blown my load in her I'll go down on her and clean up the gooey mess.

Occasionally I'll have the urge to eat the creampie before hand and will do my best to come early, before she reaches orgasm. That way I'm almost guaranteed to go down on her sloppy pussy and get what I want.

Ronudist and fezzzik like this.
  12. Pengu

Pengu Members

I've never experienced this but, why not?
    I enjoy it without the cream pie but, is he wants to fill then eat, why the hell not?
    So long as he enjoys it too.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't want to eat it myself lol

Ronudist likes this.
  13. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

My Phil does this to me quite often,not saying he sucks out every last drop you understand, just likes to perform cunnilingus on me after he has come inside me. I find it really erotic, he enjoys it so what's not to like??!! And yes...I have kissed him after, I figure that if he is comfortable tasting his own secretions mixed with mine, I should be too!

14. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

It’s hot it turns her on. She will most likely have a great orgasm. Hell if you wont do it I will. [​IMG]

The reason is she wants you to do it, and you want to make her happy and feel great.

I would love to do that, can I join you two? But I’m not kissing him. I could never get my wife to do this because she won’t let me cum in her mouth. Ya life sucks when the wife doen’t.

I tried for that too but my wife wouldn’t/couldn’t do it. We should have done it when we were younger.

You just want to [SIZE=9pt]listen to her getting fuck[/SIZE]? If I could get my wife to do it I would be holding the guys cock, spreading her pussy lips and guiding it into her.

15. bobbertsmithert

bobbertsmithert Members

I love it, but I like to pull out and shoot it all over her pussy lips. The sight of her glazed cookie, is irresistible! Bon appetit.

1 person likes this.
  16. nympho man

nympho man Member

I have did it and love it. I think it's hot and love how both our cum taste mixed together. I make a mess and I clean it up, just like good little boys should.lol

Ronudist likes this.
  17. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

I agree, if they do t for you, do it for them. It's an acquired taste to be sure, but there are things you can do to make it taste better. For me, when I got older, the strong smell has decreased dramatically. There's no smell actually, and though I don't eat or drink the things that are supposed to make it taste better, it actually tastes kind of sweet these days. If you haven't figured it out, I DO. HOWEVER, do yourself and her a favor and ALWAYS be scrupulously CLEAN !
    I can't eat my wife anymore due to medical reasons, but when I could she was always nice and clean for me. She's really not into BJs, alas. Wonderful women, though, but it sucks I can't even touch her down there. Been Bi curious now for the last few years, doubt I'll ever do anything about it.

18. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  19. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

That's a normal biological response. Caveman instinct type shit, dunno. If you just force yourself to do it a few times, the response goes away. There are things you can eat or drink that's supposed to make it taste better. For me, since I've grown older, the taste has changed, and there's not that strongish odor anymore, and though I don't eat or drink the stuff that's supposed to make it taste better, it actually tastes sweet these days. So in case you're wondering, I DO !
    It's tough for me, Imcant really even touch my wife down there due to nerve damage she has from a back surgery. So these days I'm trying new things. Very Bi curious these days, maybe I'll find out what another guy tastes like someday.

Hidemydesires likes this.