Girlfriend figured out that I can get...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ellwood, May 28, 2004.

1. ellwood

ellwood Member

an orgasm thru my ass, prostate milking i guess. ... now she wants to do it. I told her for her birthday that she could do anything she wanted, and she picked this.

I have never done this, so.... Any tips?

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Relax, breath and enjoy it. See if she'll give you a bj while inserting ONE finger in there. Anymore is un-nessesary and will be something for her to tell people after you break up. I had a friend who fucked her guy with a strap on and she loved to tell everyone in earshot.

3. akhc

akhc Member

never had this done before but as with all such things.. cut your nails. if u get a rectal tear u're going to be in some pain for the long haul. aside from that I hope she knows what she's looking for :). the prostate is fairly deep inside.. we're talking 2 or more inches!

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yeah the fingers gonna be all the way in. I had a chick doing the mouth thing and she pulled that on me with no warning. I personally didnt like it. Ok to play there as long as nothing goes in.

5. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

LUBE!! lots and lots of lube