girl vs. guy drinks

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by metro, May 16, 2004.

1. metro

metro self-banned

What are some drinks that only girls would drink? I want to know so I don't date any pussy guys[​IMG]
    I would say a cosmopolitan is one, I would have to laugh if I saw a guy drinking one.

2. cousinit

cousinit Member

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

girl or guy drinks is kinda a stereotype. i drink mostly "guy" drinks but i dont care if a guy wants to drink like a pina colada.

4. cousinit

cousinit Member

when i thick chick drinks. im not thinking of drinks that are only for girls.

im thinking of drinks guys can get girls drunk with easy. but are generally not drinken by guys.

5. riptiderevolucion

riptiderevolucion Member

When I think of girl drinks I think of stuff like Skyy Blue, Bacardi Silver, Smirnoff Ice, and all the bazillions of permutations of those sickeningly sweet malt beverages. As far as liquor-based drinks, I'd say anything that's colorful or fruity or really sweet is a girl drink. Granted, some of those drinks are strong as hell, but your stereotypical manly man's going to avoid them like the plague. Now, something like a gin & tonic is cool. Rum & Coke's are pushing it, but I think men with hair on their chests can still drink them. Martinis are fine as long as they're not one of the ridiculous new trendy kinds like chocotinis or appletinis or some such nonsense.

6. socialmachine

socialmachine Member

yeah the stereotypes are lame, ive seen some girls drink even the most bruttish men under the table

7. freeinalaska

freeinalaska Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was laughing pretty hard after I shared my wife's, musta had 8 shots of Grey Goose in it.

8. Doball

Doball Guest

I drink what I like the taste of I don't drink because of what gender I am :mad:.

Drinks I Like:
    • Bricardi Breezer
    • Reef
    • Smirnoff Ice
    • Strongbow
    • WKD
    • Woodpecker

9. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I don't think I would be too attracted to man doing a blowjob shooter.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

Zima is a definite girly drink.

11. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Reef is the best drink on the planet ... I'm not sure if it's guy, girl or 'unisex' drink but I don't care!! It's too nice!

12. blugirrl1

blugirrl1 Member

well i am a girl and my drink of choice is beer. preferably dark, imported, and in a bottle. and if i am not chugging brews ( i can easily put down a 12 pack while chilling) then i am all about the red wine, room temp.

13. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i like long islands the best,

dont drink to many of them thoug or you'll find out what you did th next day by the wierd looks you get;)

14. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I def. don't drink stereotypical girl drinks. I like beer (Guiness, Murphy's Irish Stout). When I'm in a "get fucked up mood," I like to drink "Car bombs" @ half glass of stout with a shot glass of irish whiskey in the bottom. Drink it all down fast...yummm

15. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

ever try a california carbomb? you fill a beer mu half full with red bull and then drop a double shotglass full of jaegermiester in it.

16. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

beer is a little weird when comes to this topic dont you think? beer is pretty much a unisex drink, but there are different types out there. now is it manlier to drink cheap run of the mill beer and girlier to drink expensive beer. stereotypically a man's man wouldn't care about the quality of beer but i guess more so the quantity? and when it comes to the expensive beer, there is more preparation with serving it. you have to find the right glass, pour it a special way, etc. there is obviously a visual appeal and it does attract attention slightly in the way a pina colada or some other fufu drink would. i dont know... i guess what im saying is that from what i know about being a stereotypical male is to not be picky with beer and to not bitch. dont get me wrong i dong find anything wrong with drinking the expensive stuff. in fact i hate bud, miller, etc. but i just wanted to bring this up in the discussion.

17. razm

razm Member

Well from what I've seen girls mainly stick to stuff with a lot of water, a lot of sugar and a little liqour (like Smirnoff (sp?)), while guys tend to take shots and drink beer. Of course it's just a generalization, but you don't find to many ladies belly up at the bar downing Jack or at a party shotgunning beers.

18. razm

razm Member

Oh and mixed drinks for the ladies of course!

19. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I was that girl in college. I was a very competitive drinker...It must be the German in me.

20. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

is it weird if i wouldnt drink any of these so called 'girl drinks'? im fine with a yummy beer, myself. not that id drink at my age... hahaha