Girl stoned to death in Iraq *Serious*

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by mr.greenxxx, Mar 23, 2008.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^ i know, its mad

2. skate4element81

skate4element81 Member

that shit is seriously fuckin sick. id like to see a video of those bastards being stoned to death fuck that shit.

3. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

*shakes head*

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

whats kinda funny about this... well not really funny.. but the fact is this has gone on over there ever since man lived there... its nothing new... its the ignorance of all you that dont realize this is life for them over there... war didnt start between these guys after 9/11... its been that way for 1000s of years.. you think its gonna stop? no... either get use to it... or continue living your sheltered lives... thats all there is to it

5. Hesh

Hesh Member

well yeah its nothing new, but this is the first time i ever see a video like that. i dont go around the net looking for snuff videos.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

me neither.. but by being well educated.. i knew this stuff has always been goin on.. i don't need videos to believe it...

7. Hesh

Hesh Member

nobody needs a video to believe it... it just makes it way worse when u see it with ur own eyes.

8. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

fuck religion

9. mr.greenxxx

exactly, ive known for a long time that in that part of the world wives would get stoned, kids, whatever.
    but when you watch a video like this, well a pic says 1000 words, a video way more.

when you read about something its not as shocking as almost witnessing it.

10. mr.greenxxx

lol is this like a cheap shot or something. seriously i dont look for shit like that- well not anymore, i did when i was younger. I just catch a scent then i follow it and boom, im witness to murder ??? :s

11. polecat

polecat Weerd

Correction. Fuck Culture.

Because the religion is nothing more than an extension of their traditional culture. They were stoning people to death before they practiced any modern religion.

12. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Dude, that's unfuckingreal. Just because she loves someone with different beliefs....

13. neodude1212

and your attitude is the sort that perpetuates this kind of behavior.

14. stev90

stev90 Banned

Well, it's their fuckin' culture their in Iraq, like it's our fuckin culture here in America that we have girls, women getting raped, killed, becoming prostitutes, whores, etc.

Unless, you personally want to correct the cultural problem in Iraq or anywhere else in this fucking world, singlehandedly, ala Rambo style, hope you come back in one piece. Take your "holier than thou" piece of proselytising somewhere.

Or maybe, you just wanted to fuck the girl, didn't 'ya? :jester:

15. jejeclown

jejeclown Member

Yet another reason to abolish religion and embrace reality

16. Sir-.-'nOOBalloT

Sir-.-'nOOBalloT Member

thats the only reason religion exist its to put the blame on gods rules its for killing someone or starting a war and not getting the blame for it. i am sure that girl in vid did something much worse no family member wound kill for a reason like that they just found a good excuse to kill her for something els that she did

17. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

Haha. That's funny. He's a realist, he knows this shit happens... doesn't have to get upset and angry at the human race because of it like others here have. What is he/are we to do? Nothing. We can't do shit, neither can you. All WE can do is accept it because believe it or not shit like this will NEVER stop happening no matter what the fuck anyone does. If you don't believe that you are retarded to be quite honest. People are violent and people kill. Just because he knows this happens and has always happened and will continue to happen means he is perpetuating this shit? Humans aren't all lovey-dovey social happy beings that get along with eachother no matter how much you wish they were.

18. neodude1212

no we can't stop it. but by giving me a sample of your "moral fiber", it seems that if you were born and raised over there, you would be stoning that girl right alongside the mob.

It isn't acceptable.

19. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

I would never say anything like that is right or just. It's totally fucked and I know this. However, maybe if I was or you were raised there I/you might be just standing there watching it because of the way we'd have been raised and the beliefs and values and shit that people would have raped into our brain. Shit you see your authority figures just standing there looking without doing shit, so you'd presume it to be normal.

'Get em young and anythings possible'.

I bet many many youngsters become desensitized to death over there very quickly and so this is normal to them(or at least not completely abnormal). It's shit. It's not how I'd like it to be but it's the way it is. Basically it's fucked. So are thousands of other things... things which you might consider normal.

Children are susceptible to believe anything and when grown up in a place where right and wrong or just/unjust (again though, who are we to judge what is right or wrong?) is so fucked up I cannot blame them, nor be mad at humanity because of their actions. It's not good. I hate it... but it's the way it is and is my belief that it will never ever stop until humanity is gone altogether.

20. neodude1212

I see where you are coming from.

I apologize for being personal. Thanks for not escalating the whole thing.