Girl stoned to death in Iraq *Serious*

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by mr.greenxxx, Mar 23, 2008.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

*not for anyone who just ate/easily sickened*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=452288&in_page_id=1811

ok so today a friend sent me a really really fucked up vid (i dont have a link, i got sent the file) its basicly a young girl surrounded by sand people with motorolla phones. shes on the floor getting the shit kicked out of her, they rip off her trousers, and you see bruises and cuts on her legs and then they continue to hit her. then one prick picks up and drops a huge slab of stone on her head. you see blood coming out, everyone continues shouting and whatever shit they say, he picks it up and drops it again, at this point blood is running everywhere.

now this happened something like a month ago but video is only recently released, the link talks of it and has a few images, but nothing too disturbing.

seriously though, its all about religion and fucking shame/pride. this kurdish girl had an islamic boyfriend, so her family members killed her in an ''honourable killing''.

FUCKING hell its shit like this that makes me hate humanity, first a little puppy being thrown off a cliff, now this shit???

i know war is war - people die, but this is religious, sadistic and egoistic bullshit.

FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT.

ok the link for partial vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgSH0h45Eo

another reason to praise the gods *sarcasm*

2. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

How horrible.

3. Suib

Suib Musical Journeyman

Unbelievable

Horrible

4. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

dude the puppy off the cliff wasnt a real puppy

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

well... now i'll know just to say "No" when an Iraqi asks me if i want to get stoned

6. +-Freedom-+

+-Freedom-+ Member

Im saying this before i watch the video.
    Isn't it impossible to overdose on thc?

7. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

^what does that have to do with the price of tea in china freedom?

green...you should sendspace me that video

8. +-Freedom-+

+-Freedom-+ Member

Wtf Thats Fuked Up

9. ishade32

ishade32 Member

freedom are you retarded? she wasnt smoking weed genius... she was killed by stones thus the term "stoned"... or were u joking? lol

10. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I'm highly positive he was serious

11. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

so a girl is getting stoned to death and you notice what kind of cell phone they have

you must really pay attention to the little things green

12. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

Thats fucked up :(

13. tculi

tculi Senior Member

what the hell is wrong with these people??!! these people must not even know what love is. they are just to damn caught up in their "honor" and "pride" for their religion that they dont even hesitate to kill a family member. i cannot believe this.

14. aHud (ebk)

aHud (ebk) Member

its reasons like this that support the fact that there is no god

15. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

They should just blow up that country.

Wipe em out and restart, give the ones that want to leave a month and if they dont, well then they were warned.

16. tculi

tculi Senior Member

^ then that makes us like 2823823 times worse then those men the in the video. no offense or anything but you have to be ignorant to think something like that would solve any problems. i understand you were probably just reacting out of anger to the men in that video but you should think about that one a little bit more

17. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

its like the whole homosexuality is illegal in iran/iraq. a guy came to study in england while he was in england is iranian/iraqi boyfriend was hung for sodomy. when england tryed to deport him to iraq were he faced hanging he fled to hollond were he was deported to england who are going to deport him to iran/iraq. its so fucked up.

18. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

That's horrible. ^^

19. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

20. Hesh

Hesh Member

thats messed up, even worse is the relatives being involved. they say like nine dudes stormed the house, dragged her outside in a headlock into the crowd where they stoned her for half an hour. while the mob was recording it using there cellphones, and the local security forces (police) were watching, she was only 17, and look how pretty she was.

[​IMG]

this one was made public, but can u imagine theres like 5000 yearly killings of women and girls like this.