girl question

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by check., Jan 21, 2009.

1. check.

check. Senior Member

haha i have really lame health insurance so im not going to bother with a doctor or anything. im not worried or anything, i was just wondering if anyone else could relate so i'd know if its the weed or something else.

thanks for the responses though, aside from the guys who replied...

2. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

In my health book it said that marijuana caused female testosterone levels to go up in females and even cause them to get some facial hair. I dont believe this since most of the information in the section about weed was wrong.

3. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

I'm gonna smoke your babiez!

4. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Falcon Punch

To Your Baby's Mamma

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

10k buddy :p

6. twang

twang on the run

I think I read somewhere queen Elizabeth used hemp to help her menstrual cramps. It may not have been Elizabeth but I kno it was some queen. I also know I've read in various places of this being one of the benefits for women.

7. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

there's always the legal form of cramp/heavy period/baby control/everything period related medicine....

THE PILL

this isn't directed at the OP but every time i hear some bitch complaining about cramps i just want to tell them to shut the fuck up and step into the 21st century. there are means of controlling such things, hell you don't even HAVE to get your period anymore with that 365 active pill deal they have going on right now...

8. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i think periods are important. sure, you can put it off for a year, but then you have spotting, more risk of problems down the road, and when you do have a period you are all but bedridden until its over.
    cramps can be controlled by many means. these are natural things, and i don't think they should be fucked with too much. im on the pill, but i wouldn't want to take anything that prevented my monthly discomfort.
    i don't think its a matter of stepping into the 21st century. and the pill in my experience, doesn't fix cramps.

9. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

I looked into that and discussed it with the woman. I don't see it being an option for me. I would love to go just to meet up with a bunch of you guys. What is the guest count up to now something like 5 hipforums people now?

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

3 i think? lol

11. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

then you must be on the wrong one my friend! if that's a problem for you and you wouldn't mind switching, i highly recommend loestrin 24. i used to be unable to move due to cramps but once i got on this pill they completely stopped and my period is 2 light days as opposed to 7 heavy ones. perfection!

12. philipsburggirl

philipsburggirl Member

I'm not sure why guys feel the need to tell you that they have balls, and therefore have no idea....kinda unhelpful. Or talking about herb babies. Anyway....

I'm 17, and had extremely painful periods for years. I could never even get out of bed the first day. I'd stay in the fetal position with my trusty heating pad all day. Then I started smoking. It definitely helped, and when I stopped smoking regularly, the cramps returned. I haven't heard of smoking helping any of my girlfriends with cramps however, and I also haven't heard of it altering anyone's cycle. Seems like just a person to person thing! If you're truly concerned, you obviously shouldn't hesitate to talk to your doctor.

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I have balls.. and have no idea

14. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

Falcon punch to the balls, and you can periodate through your mouth and anus at once xD

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

not to mention deh p3n0r hole

16. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i think guys should learn about the female body in school. it just makes sense to me, but no, they tell the girls about their equipment, the boys about theirs, and leave everyone to feel awkward about their collective genitalia. its just wrong.

i am happy to suffer my pain. i have no choice in BCPs right now because of my other medications, its not worth the risk.

17. check.

check. Senior Member

haha i made a similar thread on another messageboard, but everyone there is all anti-drug and they were like "well you shouldnt smoke weed then, this is why its so bad for you" and i was like... "ummm its helping me...?"