Gilroy Garlic Festival

Discussion in 'California' started by Vladimir Illich, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

News here this morning - some idiot(s) ??? with guns let rip at the festival causing 3 dead and a further 15 injured before the Police were able to shoot one perpetrator dead, They are still searching for an accomplice.

Isn't it about time the American people rose up against the National Rifle Association and insisted there was more control over the issue of gun licences ???

Three dead in US garlic festival shooting

scratcho and tjr1964 like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So a guy with a bullet vest who came "ready to go" wasn't alarming enough to approach... Well that's not on the NRA.

3. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Thoughts/prayers/etc.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Pretty much this...

tumbling.dice likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Italian and Iranian, anti-semitic ... mental case all over the place with hate. Somewhere I read he quoted some satanic stuff. Meh .. death toll isnt a great number. upload_2019-7-30_20-40-9.png

failed mass shooting of rapper in Philly the same day,i thinks it was the same day. hard to tell with news sometimes.. 1 dead, 5 wounded in shooting during rap video production

7. Aquarius8

Aquarius8 Members

Sorry to revive this thread, but my wife and I been to the Gilroy Garlic Festival (her family lives around there) a few years ago. It's unfortunate there are racial issues in our home state, not everyone likes our cultural, ethnic and racial diversity, their bigotry can turn psychopathic and violent. The El Paso TX and Dayton OH hate shootings followed the Gilroy one, all targeted Hispanics because of the issue with massive undocumented immigration, demographic changes and tolerance of people of color are hot issues.

tjr1964 likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

"Six-year-old Stephen Romero is the first of the dead to be identified. His mother and grandmother were wounded."

Ugh, Damn it

Edit: oh, this was in July

9. You give a shit, truly. Phony.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, you are the type of guy that will say horrible things to a 100 people, but when someone answers you back or one person says horrible things about you, you are all wah wah wah me me me me

Irminsul likes this.
  11. I'm not going to dignify that with a response. Grow up.

12. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

Funny, when a person of color does a shooting, they are a gang member or a terrorist ....when a MAGA terrorist commits a shooting they get labeled a mentally disturbed individual .

The NRA isn't going to want Gun Control, until people of Color shoot Neo Nazis, Neo Confederates or the the KKK dead .

scratcho likes this.
  13. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Man! I was really hoping to hear more about the Garlic Festival. I love garlic. It has so many uses!