Gilmore Girls

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by hiro, Oct 28, 2005.

1. karma lennon

karma lennon Member

I love the conversations with Loreali and Rory. I bet anybody would love to have that sort of relationship with their mother. Although Rory's relationships aren't that realistic, no offense to the storyline.. I liked her best with Jess although they never really got that in depth over it although it took a long while to build it up.. who knows what is in store for them though.. one of the few shows I watch online

2. jrpolarbear

jrpolarbear Member

Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows! I am glad to see others like it too!

Jess.

3. lorelai_g87

lorelai_g87 Senior Member

Series finale tonight....so sad, it's my fave show :(

4. gingercaily

gingercaily Member

very decent, funny and witty show..

5. Cat_80

Cat_80 Member

I lovelovelove GG!! It's one of my favorite shows ever!! I fell in love with Lorelai/Lauren from the first moment I saw her in the show! Rory is so cute as well! I just love how they interact and the unique humor of the show :)

6. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

I LOVE GG! The final episode was only aired here last week. What a beautiful ending, it's such a great show. I love starshollow, it's the perfect lil town. And Luke-swoon! Rory should have ended up with Jess as he is divine!

7. rak

rak Senior Member

That is a great observation. She is. Her musical tastes and interest are either that of a guy or in Tom boyish female singers whom she identifies with. While the lad she is with is really more of a friend I wonder f she has a secret something for Rry.

8. rak

rak Senior Member

That is a great idea for the final season of GG. After Rory's marriage with that blond idiot Logan fails, Lain admits that she has a crush on her. Rory admits that she feels the same way for her, and they both kiss. A scene like that should win over more male viewers.

9. rak

rak Senior Member

Here is a vidio of what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKfL9APbbdE"]Family guy Gilmore girls make out - YouTube

10. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

This thread's last pages are like a timeline of necroposting.

11. rak

rak Senior Member

Some threads are simply timeless.