Gift

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Freaky fries, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Freaky fries

Freaky fries Members

This is sort of long. And Im not sure where to post this or even how to say it. Let me start by saying I have had psychic gifts since I was a child (I had a near death experience when I was 5 after almost drowning. Lol but a whole different story.) I experince telepathy and clear seeing (clarivoyence). With that said I have a strong connection to the spiritual realm, and throughout my life i have had a spirit guide that guides me through life.
    Now here's the story that I have. When I was a child I was raised as a Christian for the most part and did alot with my church. One day while at church my mother and I were waiting on my father to get done with some things. We were in the sanctuary and there was a 2nd story balcony behind me, my mother said "look that man is waving at you." I looked up because I figured he was in the balcony but I didn't see anyone, but as I turned back around there was this older man standing in front of my mother and i. He basically just appeared out of nowhere. This man began telling me that I was very special to god ect, I didn't think much of it. He left and I never saw him again. Fastforward a few nights later I have this dream about myself looking into a cradle of a strange glowing baby, I pick it up and I am told by someone this child is special and that it is mine ( mind you at this time I was only 11 and obviously was not pregnant or anything like that.) I remember feeling terrified that this baby was mine. I woke up the next morning and went about that day and I soon began to communicate telepathically with my spirit guide and it told me that I was to have a child. I of course was confused and asked what that met, my spirit guide explained that it was not a physical being like a real baby but a divine spiritual being in a sense. I was very confused at this point but went with what my spirit guide said. I literally felt a connection to this "angel baby" of sorts like a actual mother would. And one day after about a month of this I was told by my spirit guide to sit in a quiet area at night for up to a hour and meditate. I did and after a half hour I began to feel the connection completely lost ( I became very depressed since this experince.) I asked my guide where the spirit had gone and I was told I could not go where it went, I remember feeling crushed.
    Fast forward 10 years later I had met my now husband and I became pregnant with our first child ( a girl) I was not very excited about her, and I didn't want a child at 20. I gave birth to her and am so in love with her, she is 2 and will be 3 in December.
    I have began to look into imaculate conception of sorts here recently and have come to terms with the fact that my child now is a divine spiritual being ( I basically gave birth to like a Jesus or some deviation of it.) the reason why I say that is because when I became pregnant with my physical child within about 2 weeks of myself being pregnant I had already began a telepathic bond with her, and we were both very connected. She was born three days after Christmas and in numerology we are both the exact same life path, we are both also 11s which is a master number, and 11s are quite connected with the spiritual realm. Weird stuff, just thought I'd share my confessionish story.

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Will this child be free ? It's the best one can do for the divine .

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Why did the old man say you are special ? because you were and have been free . Not all children within
    a local church community will be allowed that respect , which is mysterious . A religion can preserve some
    ways so ancient as to be unspeakable . Old ways exist that are no longer in the story . Speaking-in-Tongues
    (as in Angelic Language) gives us view of this nature .